Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM Stardust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Stardust

DM Stardust

DM Stardust Empty
PostSubject: DM Stardust   DM Stardust EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:12 am

Greetings players! Though I have been around for some time and many of you have been in several of my events I wanted to say a few things about them and about my mission statements. To sum things up here are some thoughts.

What can you expect from my events? This is the basic theme of all of my events:

Now that my plots have been revealed I would like things to be a bit more serious.

Mission: My mission as a DM is to serve the players, enrich Role play, give some strong character development events, and to adhere to each player style that different role players like to use. I am here because of role play but have a strong understanding of how mechanics work and use that to my advantage when DMing. I heavily appreciate and approve of creativity in my events and welcome those whom would use it.

Guidelines and Practices:

I do not have an overly large amount of guidelines. I would only invite you to move carefully otherwise things might happen you do not expect.

Spells that are not in the mechanics must take up a slot or spell and be represented mechanically by casting a spell of that level and losing that slot. (Sorcerers and Favored Souls can simply use a spell of that level). Any scrolls used must actually be used or handed to me to represent such.

Personal Events

These types of events are my favorite if I can get an idea of how to run them. This has the most room for character development, deeper rp moments, and different ways to shape a character. They are smaller and easier to manage and just overall better. However these kinds of events cannot happen all the time as we want all players to get attention.

DM Style:

As I mentioned before I want to be able to DM for every kind of player and I feel I have a good understanding for running various kinds of events for them. However things I will not do very often are things like Forum Role play. I would much rather do things in game and reward a player rather then spend time on the forums. I am also a spur of the moment DM and love to have players react surprised or excited to get things happening to them. Cooperation and communication between the DMs and the players is key to great events and great story's.

Hobbies: Pina Colada and getting caught in the rain. Long walks on the beach. Making love at Midnight.
Back to top Go down

DM Stardust
Page 1 of 1