Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADM Flumph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph Empty
PostSubject: ADM Flumph   ADM Flumph EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Mission: My mission is mainly to be there for the role players and to support role play on the server. I want to bring some fun and spice to the gaming experience of the players and maybe offer inspirations and development for the character's story. If I have the opportunity I would gladly help characters to find their place in the server's world and setting.
I am also here trying to improve of how players treat each other and I want to help making this server a place where people play together and don't see each other as enemies even though their character's may be enemies.
Another mission of mine is to offer input on matters and try to make sure that requests and important discussions are dealt with and answered in a timely manner. In general I just want to be helpful and assist players and my fellow DMs.
I also try to stay neutral and objective as much as I can. Favoritism in a positive or negative way is something I avoid.

Guidelines: Stay IC and keep IC where it belongs. Do not start OOC fights over IC things and don't take anything that happens IC personal unless you have a really good reason for it. Avoid much OOC talk in my events, please.
Do not invite other people into my events via OOC without my permission.
Do not rest without RPing finding a safe place to rest. Best ask me first.
Character resurrections should be RPed. Please, no simple using of scrolls or resurrection wands especially not in combat. Characters who are able to cast resurrection spells can cast them during combat though.
Give me some time during events to react, prepare the next scene and type a description. Also give your fellow players time and chances to add their RP to an event.
Play your character like you would normally play them. Please no sudden changes in personality or views. Even if it means your character wouldn't participate in the event. I gladly reward people who stay out of events for a good IC reason.
I will also consider refusing to DM for someone who is constantly talking poorly about the staff, other players or the server in general. I DM for those who come to play here together.

Play together and keep in mind it is a multiplayer server and you are a group of people who all play this game to have fun and not to make enemies (hopefully).

Personal requests: I am open for requests and will try to help you as good as I can. I will do my best to get your requests answered as soon as possible. Should I feel unable to help you with your request I will try to find someone who can. Should you believe I don't deal with a request in a way you like it, feel free to inform me about it and I will also find someone who can do it better than me .

Conclusion: I am a DM who focuses much on role play and less on mechanics though my events contain mechanical aspects as well, like normal fights and rolls. I try to find a good balance and I like to try out different ways of DMing and events.
I can be hard, but fair. I am strict but also willing to understand problems and open for constructive criticism. I seek for improvement and I want to learn and hope that the players and other DMs will help me with it.
Sometimes I am rather slow and at other times fast. But I prefer smaller groups so each character gets the chance to feel like a part of the event.
I draw a strong line between me as a player and me as a DM.

Hopefully I didn't scare you too much and feel free to talk to me. You will probably see that I am not as bad as I may appear sometimes .

Happy role playing! I see you in game.
Back to top Go down

ADM Flumph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: