Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone Empty
PostSubject: Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone   Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:37 am

Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone 3202-38

MISSION:

I hope to be able to provide you all hours of enjoyment, as well as assist my fellow team members,DM's ADMs, Builders, Forum Mods ect however I can. My Personal mission is to work along side everyone in making this server great, in doing what I can to bring back those that have left. It is a new server, with a new team and with lots of new players, lets work as one to make this Server EPIC!

I my self like to to run role play focused events that require thinking, planning and encourages the players to role play with those involved, from allowing you the players the change to put your characters skills to use to hopefully providing you epic sense of satisfaction or fun outcome no matter the level of your character.

GUIDELINES AND PRACTICES:

1) When I am DMing for you Please keep all ic banter and talking in Party Chat. /P

2) I will at some point in my events as all those that are in them to send me a tell with what actions their character is turning this turn, please send me a tell with what your character is attempting and then wait patiently for my reply, be it asking you to perform a roll of some kind or me posting the outcome of your attempt.

3) You have use any healing items you have on you in my events.

4) Anyone that cause public disruption in any of my events on a ooc level (( I.E spamming the text box with how the event sucks, how a player is not rping correctly, how it should be done this, all in all being ruining the event for others. Will be moved away from the event (to a dm area) and once the event is over they will be dealt with.

If you have any comments about an event or concerns, about the event or players in it please use DM chat to tell me, it makes reading it and if need be acting on it a lot faster.

5) I do not do re continues for anyone, if your character or one of my npc's ends up in a really really bad spot due to how they behaved there is no magical rewind time button, the rp will continue.

The only exception, to this case is when there is a in game mechanical glitch that brakes the rp, there is no in game reason for the action and is utterly opposed to what the character would do.

An Example:

Having a Spider pet out as a Drow character, setting a yathrin to hostile then watching the yathrin kill the spider due to auto attack without any rp. Not only would this come under the exception of ~That never Happened~ but I would consider this trolling is the player did this a number of times.

The Other example are server glitchs, bugs, Epic server Crashing lag.

PERSONAL REQUESTS:

I do not do Personal Requests Yet, give me a bit more time getting my feet and in the future I am sure I will.

CONCLUSION:

I am friendly and want to ensure that you all have a good time, I DM to try and make this a server I would want to Play in personally and as a fellow player like you I want to rp in a server that is fun to play on, has a friendly community.

While I am friendly, I strongly follow the Servers Rules and Mirrors Mission Statement and will enforce them to the best of my ability.

Last edited by ADM Lightforge on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone   Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:48 pm

New Rule:

When there are talking moments in my events, where my npc's are talking, or I am describing something, I of course welcome you to rp your character and any actions they would take, however I ask you post them in text first, then wait for my ok via tell or message before you do the action mechanially in game, in the event the odd fireball or arrow or spell triggers npcs which are not set to hostile, or in if there is anything I had planned that would effect the outcome of the action (which the mechanical action of casting the spell would ignore) such as anti magic, so it can be accounted for.

DM Calls:

TIME OUT: Means I need you to all stop rping and stop moving for a moment.
TIME IN: Means you can all go back into character and continue.

Last edited by ADM Lightforge on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone   Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:24 pm

ADM Lightforge wrote:
Me personally I base my rewarding of points by a system I made up.

the higher your alignment is, be it evil or good, the harder it is to get more of those points but its easyer to lose them.

In example:

Evil

a Character with 90 evil points, in my book will not get any new evil points for stealing, lieing, herassing, blackmailing, ect as those are petty to the character, they has far crossed that point and now considers the above, the norm, tools to use. if however the character, decided to start doing more depraved and unspeakable acts of evil, i.e sacrirficing innocent babies to a evil demon so their immortal souls would be tortured forever, Id reward them with a plus +2 evil, effectively encouraging them to do more and more evil and vile things. as its my personal thoughts, the dark and more evil you are, the more numb to the dark and evilness you are.

If however, a evil character was good, kind, and did that act of goodness and kindness with no gain to him or herself, and had a score of 90 evil I would likely give them around 3 good points.

and for good

My example is, if someone have a high good rating, then they are going to continue to be good naturally, give to the pour, help the needy, its in your nature at this point.

act I would consider rewarding more good points for are, acts of self sacrifice, be it of the self or their belongings, acts of humility where in example a paladin does not claim cred for a deed and passes on the reward knowing that justice is its own reward, I'd likely give 3-4 points for the latter.

just as acts of evil would be larger to those of higher viture, stealing, lieing, herassing, blackmailing, ect I would put around the 2-3 evil mark.

where more unsavory and deprived acts I would give you the max points of 5.

I am writing up my system, more as a reminder for myself.

when/if I ever get it done ill post it in my dm thread.

When I give out alignment points, if you disagree with it, submit a pm to the head dms as I wont go back on my judgements unless there is a gross misunderstanding on my part.

If you disrupt one of my events to the point where I need to remove you, I will remove you and a level from your character.

By willing taking part in any of my events you agree to the above.

Last edited by ADM Lightforge on Sat May 09, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone   Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Town NPC's

Quote :
Ishar Everest - Moonelf Guard of Myth Drannor
Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone Elven_guard_by_hansnomad-d6hu732

Nix - Young Tattooed Elven Barmaid, often with rumors of treasure and adventure
Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone 9c952da410dd9ff44676508e5f9db7c2

Grimblee Ironhouse - Ironhouse NPC Guard
Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone Dwarf+fighter

Plot NPC's

Quote :
Meras - Plot NPC
Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone Forest_Elf_by_pepperw

Last edited by ADM Lightforge on Sat May 09, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone   Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:04 am

Plots I am the person to come to with any questions or ic actions in regards to:

Shadowdale and you dont want to Bother Sapphire with your question/Request
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone   Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Updated please read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone   Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightforge GMT +0 Timezone
Page 1 of 1