Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM Delirium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Delirium

DM_Delirium

DM Delirium Empty
PostSubject: DM Delirium   DM Delirium EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Mission
I am here to help players whenever possible, and answer what questions I can. If there is also a need for communication/mediation, please deliver your concerns to me, as I am open and willing to listen, to help solve whatever issues arise.

Rules
During events, remain IC as much as possible. Send me OOC messages through tells. If you have concerns about events or players, please deliver the concern to me afterwards for examination and discussion.

Personal requests
Within reason, and after much discussion to determine what it is you expect, I will be more than happy to provide personal requests to you. This also includes custom armor!

Style Preference
I prefer straight-up, hardcore roleplay. But I am not averse to tossing out the occasional event of combat or mild RP, and may sometime down the road offer puzzle and scavenging events. I have no intentions of sticking directly to one style... I desire to cater to every form of gameplay.

Conclusion
Do not hesitate to throw your questions and concerns at me! Communication is key to ensuring we all enjoy our time here.
Back to top Go down

DM Delirium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: