Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hygge

A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD Empty
PostSubject: A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD   A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Iltzree reports to Yath'tallar Mi'reli that what is most likely a kivvil gone mad has been captured within Szith Morcaine and has been imprisoned in the jail cell near the rothe merchants in Szith, the kivvil who claims to actually be a shebali currently awaits the Yath'tallars sentence.
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD   A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:17 am

The Yath'tallar sends word that she will deal with this situation

((Could someone tell the player to PM me, its unlikely I will be able to get online for a while but I can answer pm's or skype
Back to top Go down
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD   A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:02 am

Ilharess Feanora has sent her niece Maja to take a look at the captive and has signed papers requesting the captive be given into Maja's custody*

*(( please rp any objection to this or from DM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD   A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD Empty

Back to top Go down

A crazy kivvil jailed in the UD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Underdark-
Jump to: