Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tjhyland

tjhyland

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Hello all   Hello all EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 am

Some of you may already have seen me back online.  So this is sort of the official announcement, if there is such a thing.  But basically I left the game out of laziness strongly driven by my dislike of the interface the game uses.  But as time past I realized how much I missed this place.  So now I needed to justify where my characters have been for over a year.  So I bounced a few ideas around a few people and came up with this:

Iwean - He has been getting some of his memories back.  Thru the help of a man who was searching for his cat.  Iwean discovers some of his memories with these meditation techniques thought to him by this man.  So one night after a particularly vivid dream Iwean left to find his home.  He was able to find his home, but he found everything from his childhood was gone.  Many years ago the village was overran by the some Lizardmen and was almost completely destroyed.  Th rebuilt the village in an more defensible position.  There was no evidence his family survived.  Iwean is with mixed feelings he should feel sorrow at the loss of his family,  but he really has no memories to have lost.  Now he truly is homeless, but not for long as he feels the pull of the Cormanthor.  He looks to Roan who confirms his desire to return.  Thinking of those frosty drinks at the Dancing Moon.

Brother Orren - Well to put it simple, in his desire to improve his combat skills (beyond his physical capabilities) he managed to get captured by Drow.  He is now a slave somewhere in the Underdark.

Hork -  Well he was traveling from Mercenary band to mercenary band never really finding a niche.  So he has returned to Shadowdale.

Tasker -  Another simple one he went to Waterdeep with a large sum of gold his brother gave him.  He spent it on whores and ale, supplemented by side jobs here and there.

Vine -  Another simple one his was in woods playing with woodfolk.

Well that about sums it up.  Anyone got anything to say feel free to say it here or PM.  Thanks for being good people.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:02 am

Well back !!!!
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:44 am

Thanks