Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another One Bites the Dust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
havetosayit

Another One Bites the Dust Empty
PostSubject: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:49 am

Greetings Dalelands. We've had some respectable and interesting interactions, and I feel that the roleplay I have had on this servre, have made me evolve as a person. But unfortunately I cannot say the same for you. I feel that as of late, the environment on this server has become really toxic, I won't point fingers on anything in particular. The final straw that made me come to this difficult decision, was this one:

Perfection wrote:
Huge april 1....

When a player is being serious, and trying to address some problems with the server, it really saddens me to see that it is the norm to belittle people like this.

Goodbye Dalelands. And good luck in your future endeavours.
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 am

One of the many dangers of this day.
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:36 am

There is only one serious problem the server has and it is none of those mentioned in any thread lately.

Anyway good bye until next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:38 pm

havetosayit wrote:
But unfortunately I cannot say the same for you. I feel that as of late, the environment on this server has become really toxic.

There may be some merit to this claim, but the name of your account and most of your earliest posts being aimed at calling out people or being antagonistic, would indicate you yourself are guilty of the same.

Regardless, it is disappointing you feel this way, and I wish you the best in future endeavours. I would hope players will read this and consider their own words in the future also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:36 pm

havetosayit wrote:
Seems to know some nice quotes that really fits with our system. 'Trust is good. Control is better." is exactly what our totalitarian false democracy is modified after. Kudos.

Case in point, really.
Back to top Go down
havetosayit

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Ever heard of april's fools?
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Lazern wrote:
One of the many dangers of this day.
Back to top Go down
SilverShadow

SilverShadow

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:16 pm

havetosayit wrote:
Ever heard of april's fools?

If that's for real then you have just brightened up my day Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Empty

Back to top Go down

Another One Bites the Dust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: OOC Hellos and Goodbyes-