Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So there I was...

Go down 
+5
SilverShadow
adaywithoutrain
ADM Flumph
Xeneize
DeepFriedMoose
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:56 pm

So there I was, caring for a newborn.  Little dude slept literally like 22 hours/day.  Then, all of a sudden, it was like:

"BAM!"

Little guy was looking right at me, and was implying stuff like: "Hey, large male human, I need a Dad, are you that person?"

And I'm all sitting in front of my computer like: "I... was playing... I mean like... I'm a monk right now, but... yeah, I'm totes your Dad for real-sies..."

And then he was like: "Awesome.  Get on that S**t, boss."

and then I was like: "Uh.  Okay.  Lets go do some stuff, I guess?"

Then he was all like: "Word."

And all that happened like 13 months ago.

So I'm a Dad, and that means I have super Dad-like responsibilities.  I'm also literally a real-life Viking (for-reals -- go check out www.hurstwic.com -- I'm all up ons in those pics) so that means my family comes first before everything.  Literally everything.

I really want to keep playing Jonah -- he was the coolest character I've ever made, and I really felt like I was going places with him.  I'd also really like to play my badass Duergars again. They were boss. But this is all with the caveat that I'm a Dad; If my son wants to go out and play, and/or if there are things that need to be done in my household, those are my priorities.

I've met so many AWESOME people through this game -- and specifically through this server/forum -- that I couldn't stay away.

So here I am:  I'm back, more-or-less.  I literally love you guys, and I want to keep being a part of this game.  I hope that my being a Dad is cool, and that y'all can help work with me on getting some more of the best RP ever online again. Smile

~ Moose

Literallies: 4
TOTAL: YEAH.

Last edited by FFSDave on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Swear Word)
Back to top Go down

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Welcome back, best wishes.
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

ADM Flumph

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Welcome back, Moose. My player self remembers you Smile
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Freaks out and tackle-hugs*

WE MISSED YOU!
Back to top Go down
SilverShadow

SilverShadow

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome back! Can't wait until Jonah hopefully does more healy stuffs with my characters, like stuffing dead plants into their legs and confusing the **** out of their player..
Back to top Go down
selenden

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Oh, man! I can't believe that ... I just discovered that website a couple weeks ago, and I immediately fell in love with it!!!
Oh yeah, and ... Welcome back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

KingOfAquilonia

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

So I feel like I need to ask if your real life name is Adam Lopez as you act EXACTLY like him and he recently came into a situation like this >.>
Back to top Go down

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:02 am

inb4 moose is really the 13 month old baby

(welcome back)
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 am

Thanks for the warm welcome back, everyone! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy Smile

Conan: No, I'm not Adam Lopez, but he sounds like a cool guy, and is obviously very handsome. My real name is Matthew

Fin caught me; I am in fact a hyper-intelligent infant. Please don't tell anyone -- I don't want to end up on that X-Files reboot. It looks awful.

~ MOOSE!
Back to top Go down
maseoo

maseoo

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:23 pm

So there I was... Duerga11

Hi there and nice to see you again! Smile
Back to top Go down

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 pm

DeepFriedMoose wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome back, everyone!  Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy Smile

Conan:  No, I'm not Adam Lopez, but he sounds like a cool guy, and is obviously very handsome.  My real name is Matthew

Fin caught me; I am in fact a hyper-intelligent infant. Please don't tell anyone -- I don't want to end up on that X-Files reboot.  It looks awful.

~ MOOSE!

my name is matthew as well...

inb4 moose is really 13 month old ME who traveled to the future (he discovered time travel thanks to aforementioned hyper intelligence)
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

KingOfAquilonia

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:26 pm

I'm going to like you... since you knew King Of Aquilonia = Conan
Back to top Go down
Razgril

Razgril

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 am

Hehehe... good luck balancing parenting with keeping active gaming. It is hard but totally satisfying seeing your little ones grow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So there I was... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So there I was...   So there I was... Empty

Back to top Go down

So there I was...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: OOC Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: