Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADM_Revenant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADM_Revenant

ADM_Revenant

ADM_Revenant Empty
PostSubject: ADM_Revenant   ADM_Revenant EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 am

ADM_Revenant Rev10

Mission: My mission is to help create a living breathing atmosphere that reacts dynamically to every players actions, no matter how big or small, no matter how powerful your character is. I strive to make you feel like you have had a part to play. To ensure lore accuracy, while also making interactions pleasant roleplay experiences that everyone can enjoy.

Guidelines

My guidelines are simple enough.

• Keep OOC in brackets (( )), or // etc. I strongly suggest that OOC comments should remain in tells, especially if directed at me to avoid breaking the immersion of the event.

• Do not invite others to events via tells or OOC means.

• If you wish to dispute a decision on my part during the event do so privately please.

• Avoid resting during my events unless given permission.

• Avoid buffing/casting spells during conversations with NPC's without properly roleplaying the actions. (Example: If the situation looks tense and you think there is going to be a fight. You decide to fling out wands and blabber out spells without roleplaying the actions you will be asked to stop or cause IC consequences with those you are speaking to.)

• I may ask players to roleplay out combat if there is a large mechanical gap due to limitations DM's have, and to ensure dangerous situations are exactly that.. DANGEROUS.

• NPC's are not cardboard cutouts. They will react accordingly based on their treatment regardless of 'levels'.

Personal Requests: I am more then willing to look into personal requests. My expertise however is on roleplay aspects not mechanical combat quests.

For those who require a moment of my time. You are free to contact me via Private Messages or my DM Skype Account: ADM Revenant (john-revenent)
Back to top Go down
ADM_Revenant

ADM_Revenant

ADM_Revenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADM_Revenant   ADM_Revenant EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Added Event Edicate:

- Do not alt-tab during my events.
- Avoid going AFK if you can help it.

Events are drawn out because of these two things and its unfair to others involved. Not to mention it can make a 30 minute event into a 2 hour event..
Back to top Go down

ADM_Revenant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: