Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Go down 
+6
Arran Ryen
Xeneize
Jakunen
The Isolated Mage
Maiden of Loss
dak12attack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dak12attack

dak12attack

So long and thanks for all the fish. Empty
PostSubject: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:25 am

Not quite, but I figured I'd post now, than never.

The past few weeks, I've been busy with IRL. Whether that's with my job, my IRL life (Le gasp! I actually have one!) or whatever, it's really cut down on my playtimes.

And it will only get worse. My last day of work is the 10th of July, because I am leaving on the 14th of July. I am to be enrolled in a program called Job Corps.

For those who do not know what that his, stop being lazy and Google it. It's awesome, guys. It's a place where I can get my diploma/equivalent, my driver's license, and a trade skill. They house me, feed me, and allow me to further myself as a contributing member of society. And the best part? It's all free. (because I am poor).

But I figure since I am only 19 years old and I regrettably dropped out of high school, this is really my only option at bettering myself.

So with a heavy heart, I am to say goodbye. I will be gone for 6-8 months, if this all works out, and the only 'me' time I will have is on the weekends, where I will spend my time with my family, my friends, and some other people who quite don't make either of those two lists.

I'll be logging in here and there to possible finish up some stuff on Alex, but my plans are to retire him. I'd choose perma-death, but every else is doing that so I can't be mainstream, bro.

And hey, if you ever want to get a hold of me, my Facebook, Steam, and Skype are linked in my signature. And if you want my fabled snapchat, well, only Greenboy3 gets it. (just kidding just pm me if you want spam messages of my face with a somewhat funny caption at times)

So all in all, so long and thanks for all the fish.

- Dakota
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:10 am

Best wishes and good luck, Dakota.
Back to top Go down
The Isolated Mage

The Isolated Mage

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:16 am

Good luck! May you gain the success and stability you desire!
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:32 am

Good luck hun, you will be missed in game. <3 I'll poke you in Skype.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:10 am

Till we meet again and best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Arran Ryen

Arran Ryen

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Good luck! Though I am sure you will succeed with whatever you do with your life, I will miss the grumpy old man always telling people to "pike off" ^_^
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Good luck! The real world sucks! *coughs* But seriously good luck and have fun, now I'll need to pick up the grumpiness since we're losing a portion of it :O
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:58 am

Going to miss you. Looking forward to your return, dear.
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:46 am

That sounds great, man -- knock 'em dead. Cool
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Gonna pester you so hard on Skype, and even harder on Snapchat bbycakes <3
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Man, I just want to go home. I miss playing nwn2 =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.   So long and thanks for all the fish. Empty

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Page 1 of 1