Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Wishes and Farewell

Go down 
+5
AsuraKing
Jakunen
gandruff
Greenboy3
Kaedrin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaedrin
Custom Content Guru
Custom Content Guru
Kaedrin

Best Wishes and Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:43 pm

It's been a fun ride but after the next update or two (which will be delivered by Thursday or the end of the weekend) I'll be leaving the server for a break. I don't know what I'll be working on next or if I'll be back so if I do not talk to you again I wish you all the best and hope that you all find what you are looking for in gaming and life. Go Paladins!
Back to top Go down
http://nwn2customcontent.wikidot.com/
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Kaedrin wrote:
Go Paladins!

And this is why I love you I love you But enjoy your break! You certainly deserve it after everything you've done for this server cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:22 am

Thank you for all the work you did to extend the life of this game and make it fun. Good luck with future plans.
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:30 am

Thanks for everything kaedrin, and good luck with whatever happens
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 am

Thanks for everything, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:56 pm

You're the best man, this game really wouldn't be the same if it weren't for you, good luck in whatever you end up doing!
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:38 am

Bye Kaedrin we love you and will miss you. Thank you very much for all the custom content and your time.
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:07 am

Thank you, Kaedrin -- I really appreciate your work.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Your impressive and massive work helps a lot the server and most players found fun new ways to play diversity in nwn2 online, besides the lot of energy you always expended seeking for balance - thanks a lot man, you're great.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Be Well Kaedrin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes and Farewell   Best Wishes and Farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Wishes and Farewell
Page 1 of 1