Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADM Anubis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Anubis

DM Anubis

ADM Anubis Empty
PostSubject: ADM Anubis   ADM Anubis EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:35 am

Hello! I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcomes when I hopped on the client for the first time. I'll hop right into it though to keep this short and sweet. Smile

MISSION:

My mission is to hopefully provide a few different things, using stories as a medium. Terror, triumph, joy, despair, are all things I'd like to at least try and bring to life for you, the player base to experience through the eyes of your characters.

GUIDELINES AND PRACTICES:

My rules are pretty common practice, so don't be disheartened if you're reading this and you're already ten little interactions deep with some of my NPCs. My general guidelines are almost assuredly the same as those of the other (A)DMs, with a few minor additions:

Items! If you would like to RP using something or interacting with something in your bag, you'll need to have it. Want to use rope? Buy some. Or kill the person next to you and try to fashion a rope out of them somehow. Expect to roll the appropriate skills.

PnP Spells! If it's of the appropriate spell level, I'll probably allow it, just be sure to run it by me first before you use it.

RP Items! You'll probably encounter items that may not inherently be beneficial in any way outside of certain story driven interactions, but you'll probably end up with one at some point. I can more or less promise that no two items will be the same and will entirely be about flavoring for that particular event.

Loot! Everybody loves finding new items. I don't necessarily do the loot piƱata thing however. In fact, expect to fight over a gleaming sword in a corner that may or may not be an ancient relic of untold power... or a well cared for training stick.

PERSONAL REQUESTS:

I type relatively quickly, however expect me to slow things down so everyone gets a say in what they'd like to do in a given situation.

Be patient. In the event that I do something that doesn't necessarily sit well, hold that thought and bring it to my attention after. That way I can assure that the RP isn't disrupted, and we can work together on making future events better.

If your character is going to do something sneaky, feel free to send me a whisper with your intentions and I'll plan accordingly. You drive the bus forward. Or over the cliff.

CONCLUSION:

At the end of the day, I'm here for you. In the next week or so, be patient while I settle in. If you send me a tell and I don't respond, I'm probably reading up on some of your backstories. Have concerns? PM me. Need a shoulder to lean on? Lean away. Going forward, I hope I'll be able to entertain at least a little and provide a nice little distraction from everyday life. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rufus Reddale

ADM Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADM Anubis   ADM Anubis EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi ya Anubis is this e-mail /posting private cause if It is Rufus would like to share his back ground plot here with you and hope it adds stuff to the game for every one
Back to top Go down

ADM Anubis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: