Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a letter for the new ironhouse thane

Go down 
+3
KingOfAquilonia
DM_Vox
SaphyrBlaze
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roveston

a letter for the new ironhouse thane Empty
PostSubject: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:56 am

Greetings thane,

after meeting with the little Emily in Shadowdale I think something can be done to benefit her situation and, at the same time, solve an ongoing issue that we have experienced at the Morning Farms.

If previous thane Valtore held an archives of all your contacts, my name and title should appear among those with whom he worked closely in more than one occasions. Otherwise, I would be happy to introduce myself and voice my request face to face.

Lucent J. Mayer

Chancellor of the House of the Moonmaiden
Temple of the Silverstars of Silverymoon
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Chancellor Mayer,

I regret to inform you that the status of my position as Thane has yet to be confirmed. I would desire to meet this Emily myself and discuss the situation with her guardians before any decision has been made.

Elder Dunkarr Granitefist of Ironhouse
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:42 am

After reading the letter Lucent decided to wait for a confirmation hoping it would not take too long.
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:49 pm

A letter is delivered to the Temple of the Moon Maiden in Myth Drannor. The seal is yellow wax, bearing the sigil of the Ironhouse.

Mineva wrote:
Lucent,

It was brought to my attention that your letter pertaining to the bringing a friend for Emily was delivered to Elder Dunkarr and not to my office. I apologize for the delay in my response. Under my authority I am approving you bringing the child from the Morning Farms to the Ironhouse. Please confirm when you would like to meet so I can ensure that Emily and myself are there to greet you both. I would like more details pertaining to this child and the issue you've been experiencing at the Morning Farms.

~Mineva
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingwrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:29 am

Upon returning to Myth Drannor and finding the letter, Lucent would pen a quick reply requesting a meeting at the Halls, any of the upcoming days.
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:55 pm

(1 week later bump)
Back to top Go down
SaphyrBlaze

SaphyrBlaze

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:06 pm

(( Maura and Kal are back, so they could be there for this meeting, too. ))
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:10 pm

(people involved just pick up any date not to drag this for too long)
Back to top Go down
SaphyrBlaze

SaphyrBlaze

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 pm

(( My availability for the next couple of weeks:

Spoiler:
))

Last edited by SaphyrBlaze on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
DM_Vox
Assistant Moderator
DM_Vox

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:21 pm

((Weekends are my available days.))
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:26 pm

(range 3-9pm EST would be ok)
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:36 pm

I close on weekends most of the time so if we do it on a weekend it would have to start 11 AM EST if you want me there.

I'm off this coming Monday and Wednesday and open on this coming Friday so I can do it after 5EST
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:08 pm

((Saturday: Anytime; Sunday: After 2pm EST; Monday-Friday: After 6pm EST))
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:08 pm

(tentatively saturday 17 or sunday 18 around 3pm EST, one of these two. i'll update my availability a few days before)
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:13 pm

(ok tomorrow im not even in town. i would say let's meet at 3-5pm EST sunday or monday, whatever you prefer)
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:47 pm

A letter is delivered to the Temple of the Moon Maiden in Myth Drannor with a black wax seal.  Stamped into the wax is a raven with four wings, two spread open wide, two folded across the front; Mineva's personal seal.

Mineva wrote:
Lucent,

I am sorry to inform you that Kalthanar returned and has left the region again with Emily in tow.  The child you intend to bring will not find any playmate here. If there is anything I can do to help this child I will do my best. You only have to ask.

-Mineva
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 am

Lucent would reply saying he wishes Emily all the best for her new trip, also confirming that he would still need to ask Ironhouse their help to solve the ongoing issue at the Farms, thus remaining available for any of the upcoming days.
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Mineva confirms they will help as best they can.

(( Availability is as follows:
Monday: Not available
Tuesday - Friday: Available after 5:30 PM Eastern US time
Saturday: All Day
Sunday: Available after 2:00 PM Eastern US time

DrunkenSolamnic has stated he's got Saturdays free.))
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:42 pm

( if only saturday is an option for you two so be it. 3PM EST? )
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:06 pm

((sure thing))
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:35 pm

(( I'll be there!))
Back to top Go down
ADM Popcorn

ADM Popcorn

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:39 am

(((Deepest apologies, but I have a work conflict this Saturday and won't be able to attend. I know this potentially delays us for at least a whole week, but probably more, as I'm traveling next weekend. I'm willing to do any weekday in the coming week. DS, are you available at all on weekday next week? If not, we may have to proceed without the Thane.)))
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:01 pm

( we do need the thane, as this meeting initially was to introduce myself to him, plus he has to be there to hear my request anyway. i would say split this event in two if we have, let's meet tomorrow as planned to advance the plot and then sometime next week to catch up with the dms and hear the answer )
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:36 pm

((I can do Monday or Tuesday in the evening, after like 5PM EST.... and if I finish up a few phone calls I could be on tonight at 8PM EST.))
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:21 pm

( we can continue tuesday 5.30pm EST )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a letter for the new ironhouse thane   a letter for the new ironhouse thane Empty

Back to top Go down

a letter for the new ironhouse thane
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next