Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I'm back.. sorta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MissEvelyn

MissEvelyn

So I'm back.. sorta Empty
PostSubject: So I'm back.. sorta   So I'm back.. sorta EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Some of you may or may not remember me, but for those who do, hai! I'm back. Sorta. Meaning I'll be hopping in game once in a while, but I have not yet decided if I am staying for good.

When I first joined Dalelands years ago, things were amazing on here. The staff was amazing. And it continued to be for an adequate long while. But when 90% of the DMs and admins were (gradually) replaced, things changed and not for the better (according to my own experience and opinions, of course). In fact, I was forced to no longer play my perfectly lore-acceptable elf - or change her completely. Thus, that was the reason for my leave; and it seems other players, close to myself, chose to leave as well.

But, I'm not here to rant. I'm here to say hi and all that =) I've missed a great deal of players here and it is good to see some of you again.

Also, I won't be on these forums much - if at all. I'm here to RP in-game and not on the forums (where drama is prone to happen), so you won't see me much on here. Once in a while I may pop in if I have a question or suggestion (though most likely not), but if you want to reach me OOC'ly, send me a tell.

That being said, let's get back into some good RP! =)
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back.. sorta   So I'm back.. sorta EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Welcome back, you were missed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back.. sorta   So I'm back.. sorta EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back.. sorta   So I'm back.. sorta EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Hiiiiiiii! *glomp*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm back.. sorta   So I'm back.. sorta Empty

Back to top Go down

So I'm back.. sorta
Page 1 of 1