Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An actual farewell

Go down 
+10
DM Carbuncle
Badgerthej
Gorebash
Mymothersmeatloaf
Fincaen
Xeneize
Serebane
M-Code-M
Ticladesign
Lebbon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Lebbon

Lebbon

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:34 pm

So I've stopped playing a few times, as those of you who might know me perhaps have noticed. But I'm not sure if I've ever said goodbye--mainly because I've typically had the intention of coming back at some point.

However,

This time is different, I think. I found myself with time (finally) and sat down to play-only to realize I've run out of steam on this game. Perhaps if another game gets made in this niche, I'll rejoin wherever you guys go. But for now, I think I shall officially take my leave.

Before I say goodbye, however...

If any of you wish to keep in touch, feel free to do so on the Facebook (you can PM me on here or skype if you want it, I don't want to put it up for just anybody.)

Also, if you live on the West Coast, the band I'm in is doing a tour come April, let me know if you'd like to grab a drink and nerd out a bit! I'm a decent pnp DM. (Shameless plug: www.kingcolumbia.com)

So now for the goodbyes. I'm not going to do a who's who of people I've played with, because I fear I'd miss somebody. I hope that if I enjoyed your online company, that I showed it through tells or RPing the best I could. I'll miss you all-and some of you more. So come, friends. Let us say our goodbyes.

---
Trinh looks over his shoulder and smiles at the characters he had made. "Friends, shall we say goodbye?"

Chance smirks, coming into view-the hat on his head covering his eyes as usual-and the shadows have parts of him disappearing every once in a while. "Goodbye? Very well. Glad I got the...Chance...to witness the liberation of Shadowdale. But you know, this may be goodbye-but we all know this isn't the end of the stories. Just a new chapter-or perhaps even a new book." He fades completely into the shadows leaving behind the whisper. "Goodbye, friends."

Jack Maybe walks into view. "I suppose this is in order." He holds a hand behind his back, adjusting the iron mask on his face held onto by chains. Slowly he takes his mask off; his face paled, blackened eyes, black veins visible, a scar on his forehead, and wounds that will never heal. "I'm not much for speeches. You may have destroyed me, but through Bane, I shall have the last word. We are coming." His body turns to ashes.

Coming into the spotlight, Alabaster Baptist. "That last guy was odd.. However, do note that he is right on some aspects. Though it's not as...bad as that. We are coming to save you...from yourselves. Allow us." He smiles, looking to those in the Black Network. "Stay close to Bane. We are strong in faith." And he walks off.

---

Thanks again for all the good times!

Also, DM's! If you want to use any of my characters, feel free! Alabaster Baptist as a nice Banite Cleric, perhaps an undead Jack Maybe somehow becoming a lich only to turn on everything he once stood for, Chance coming back with a small caravan! Whatever you want! (I'd like to hear the story though!)

Until we live these lives again, friends. Looking forward to it.

EDIT: ALSO!!!!
HAIL BANE
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Aww.. goodbye Lebbon. Somehow I can understand. Will always remember Chance's performances in Myth Drannor. Especially the one with a wink to Jen's shadow puppets that was a great one for me to see!

This song always remembered me of Sir Chance, i'll leave it here. =)

Spoiler:

I wish you the best and thank you for the fun rp we had, how few/short it may have been.
Back to top Go down
M-Code-M

M-Code-M

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:03 pm

It was always an absolute pleasure to RP with you, Mr. Perhaps Smile . Maybe I'll sneak into your tour if it comes close to my proximity. We all have our time to move on but stuff like this sticks with us for an eternity. Good luck out there!

Last edited by Serebane on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:04 pm

I don't believe in goodbyes so it is a 'Until we meet again'.
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Add me on skype! I like your music, and I'd love to know if you ever happen to tour Northern California. Would be cool to show you around some of the nice local brew pubs, and maybe even jam.

Fin/Badfish is my skype name. Take care, man. Best of luck in your endeavors Smile

Back to top Go down
Mymothersmeatloaf

Mymothersmeatloaf

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:03 am

awww :[ well I'm going to miss you too, your kidnapping dudley was the best thing that's ever happened to him on that server, it's been good playing with you when I could

MatthewDyhouse is my skype if you want to keep in touch as well.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:09 am

Xeneize wrote:
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:06 am

its a shame to see you go, but if things just dont feel right then theres no point pushing it.

godspeed good sir, till we meet again.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:40 am

Xeneize wrote:

all the best to you!
Back to top Go down
Sa'Kage

Sa'Kage

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:50 am

teknoekid

I better get an add.

All the best!
Back to top Go down
b0ttles

b0ttles

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Ahh, sad to see you go but I had a ton of fun RPing with you up in the krag, Mordekai will put the lessons he learned to good use! All the best pal.
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:12 pm

I managed to completely miss this coming of Lebbon. Mad
Back to top Go down
DM ReRoll

DM ReRoll

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:47 am

Shed a tear at this... that part with your characters... Whoa...

Xeneize wrote:

So long dear friend, until we meet again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An actual farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual farewell   An actual farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

An actual farewell
Page 1 of 1