Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM_Rook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Rook
Head DM
DM_Rook

DM_Rook Empty
PostSubject: DM_Rook   DM_Rook EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:18 pm

MISSION:

My Mission is to provide the players with a fun, engaging environment where their characters can fight, face consequences, and ultimately grow.

GUIDELINES AND PRACTICES:

I don't have many, but here are a few:

1. If you want to use certain PnP spells, shoot it by me before you do. Also, some spells in game use their PnP effects. Ask me if you can use these spells in these ways, otherwise, stick to their in game functions.

2. If I advertise an event for low-levels, and you come in as a high level, I will ask you to leave the event. Also, rolling this into one rule, event sniping will not be tolerated.

3. If you want to use an item like rope, soap, etc, you must have an RP item in your inventory.

4. I encourage players to use skills and other creative ways to solve problems in events. If you want to try something out, let me know, and I will see if I can accommodate you.

5. You may see me on an NPC account called ZhentarimNPC, these are characters that help out the Zhentarim in certain situations. These NPCs are controlled playerside so that I may used more advanced tactics, as well as create RP situations that I would otherwise be unable to DM side (Yes, that does happen).

PERSONAL REQUESTS:

This one is easy, be patient, and realize that as a DM, I do make mistakes. Other than that, just be considerate to other players, don't be a dick, and have fun!

CONCLUSION:

While I am the Zhentarim DM, I do give other peeps some events. I love seeing players happy, even if I screw up and murder people every once and awhile...heh heh. *shifty eyes* See you all in game!

Back to top Go down

DM_Rook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: