Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the time has come to go...

Go down 
+9
devilsoldier666
comodohead
Archimedes
Xeneize
Fincaen
Ticladesign
Gorebash
Badgerthej
DM Carbuncle
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

the time has come to go... Empty
PostSubject: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:20 am

Hello dear Dalelanders,

With a very heavy heart i have to anncounce that the time has come for me to go.
You cant imagine how hard this step was for me, but i finally realized i have to let go and i want to make room for a change.

I had such wonderful years on this Server and i wont forget them.

However, in the last half year or so, this position has become an obligation for me and was increasingly less and less fun. My motivation dropped and i was finally burned out completely.

I will not dissapear immediatly and will try to make sure the transition runs as smoothly as possible for everyone and help the remaining staff in whatever capacity they need from me.

I thank you all for the great RP we shared and the stories we told!

I will miss you!  Sad
Carb
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:59 am

It will be a great shame to see you go carbuncle, but if you've reached that state of fatigue I can understand.

Godspeed good carbuncle.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:45 am

Badgerthej wrote:
It will be a great shame to see you go carbuncle, but if you've reached that state of fatigue I can understand.

Godspeed good carbuncle.

Also have a Carbuncle

the time has come to go... 920cbda3ae47e4eb84ad6fcb2a0898e5
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Take good care Carbuncle, thanks for all the hard work you've done for the community and server.
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:04 pm

I won't forget that you gave me an immensely warm welcome to DB when you let Milo take the spotlight in the Hells. He was a new character with probably no real reason to be there, but you took a chance on me and I had a blast.

Thank you, and best of luck with whatever you apply yourself to next.

Fin
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Nothing that I haven't said to you already, except....

I don't do farewells, so it's until we meet again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Thank you for your work here and good luck in your future plans.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Carb, you were one of the people who made this server great, for me, from the very start, and one of the reasons I stayed as long as I did, and did the work that I did. You were a pleasure to work with and play with, and one of the things I have missed about Dalelands Beyond.

Take care,
Wayne
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
comodohead

comodohead

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 am

Ahoy me captain. Definatly the dm I did most stuff with and enjoyed most too.

Youll go missed. If your into other games you can always add me on steam or where ever.
Back to top Go down
devilsoldier666

devilsoldier666

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 am

Best of luck to you in your further adventures!
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:22 pm

I remember when you became a DM and how happy I was to have you on the team with us. An amazing DM, player.....most importantly an amazing person with a wonderful heart. Will miss you my dear.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:07 pm

i know we started off pretty good and had a rough patch. but i want you to know i did enjoy the rp and events they were great the ones i managed to get on for.

my absence from the server had nothing or very little at all to do with you. and if you didnt know that i wanted to make sure you did before leaving. i left due to personal reasons that were only made worse by "others" negativity and compounded my own negativity. the real reason i left was to take care of my mother as she was dying all the other stuff that happened was a result of that and we will stop there.

you will be missed even tho we never talked thru the problems. you did make a good dm and i do hope your next endeavor goes great for you. remember keep your head held high you did some good and some great things while here.

wish nothing but the best for you take care and i still consider you a friend.

~sky
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 4:14 am

oh damn

this is a shock

for what its worth carb, all the things I managed to get right, all the fun I managed to provide and had, you, Arcy, Vox & Yuber were the ones that movtivated me, help me focus, where and always will be, my role models and friends.

I hope your alright and I hope we meet again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the time has come to go...   the time has come to go... Empty

Back to top Go down

the time has come to go...
Page 1 of 1