Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ballad of the red dress!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vredesormen

The ballad of the red dress! Empty
PostSubject: The ballad of the red dress!   The ballad of the red dress! EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:45 pm

The Ballad of the red dress!
Dedicated to Nyal Arkenea- by Piper Scathing

In a warm, well lit tavern, where the joyous singing was clining in the air, as did all the men cling to her flair. She could be as enchanting, when she was talking or walking. Most would whisper, am I dreaming, as this couldn't be what I'm seeing..

So into the woods we eloped, and in a dream filled with pixies, where they just couldn't keep up, for they didn't have my luck. *Dramatic pause with a well timed wink.*
We laughed in the rain, and she would enchant my blade, with a vigorous touch, it was almost to much.
Her red dress was soaked in the rain, what a glorious twilight, I could never complain, it would feel just like bright light.

What a glorious enchantress that would pull all our strings, and oh, would she make me sing,
and oh, like a seamstress would pull on our strings and that night the time stood still, and if she wanted I would allways for her sing.

She would allways be free, as we roamed under the trees, she could be as enchanting when she was walking or talking. *>Fading>*
And most would whisper, in this dream I am dreaming,*<Crescendo<.* I wish not it would be fading, only to wake up to wonder, where would she be walking, and to whom she'd be talking... Only that she'd allways be enchanting... *Climax.*The lady in red!
Back to top Go down

The ballad of the red dress!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Songs and Poems of the Dales-
Jump to: