Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouh, little child!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vredesormen

Ouh, little child! Empty
PostSubject: Ouh, little child!   Ouh, little child! EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Ouh, little child!
Being alone in this world can be harsh, sometimes you just need help from others! In honour of a small hin girl who was the sole survivor of a caravan ambush.*Powermetal ballad*

The little child was all alone, in this new world filled with dangers.... Where would she go?
She ran away, remember mom did say,run my child ord the beast men soon would get her!

Noooo-oouuh wow! The little child couldn't run no more, nooo-ooouh!
The beastmen with their red eyes where all around her!
But in the end, the adventurous came, they saw the fire and the child would cry no more! Noo-ooouh!

But the beastmen wouldn't rest so easy, nor 'could this child, untill she saw her mom, agaaain!
Noo-ooouuh!

She ran away, remember mom did say, run my child or the beastmen soon would get her, noo-oouh!
The little girl couldn't run no more, in this world filled with dangers... Where would she go?

The metal shimmerd and it struck down fast, the metal clad, would break down on the the beastmen! They said, Little child, don't you run no mo-ore, no more! Yeah!
The little child wouldn't run no more, but in a world filled with dangers, where would she go?

*Piper yells out to the audience and repeats.: Everyone sing with me, one last time!*
The little child, wouldn't run no more, but in a world filled with dangers, where would -sheeeeee- goooo?-Yeeah'yeeeah!!

Back to top Go down

Ouh, little child!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Songs and Poems of the Dales-
Jump to: