Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM_Nessus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus Empty
PostSubject: DM_Nessus   DM_Nessus EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 pm

INTRODUCTION

Greetings Dalelanders. First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read this thread; whether it is boredom, curiosity, or you really want to find out about me, I appreciate that you have viewed this page for as long as you could muster.
I am a fairly experienced storyteller, I come from humble beginnings taking us back to Diablo and its sequel, there is where I first enjoyed my first experience as a storyteller between friends as we braved the depths of the Diablo setting. Since then I have gone through quite a few titles; Baldur's gate and Icewind Dale included.
I have gone through many settings of all kinds, ranging from anime to Star Wars, you name it; I have always enjoyed the idea of setting up a scenario and seeing how others make it through by what means they have available to them.

Today I am with Dalelands Beyond, and it is my hope to be able to enhance everyone's gaming experience to the best of my ability. I am seen pretty often in both American and European timezones.

With that out of the way, onto the next part.

ABOUT THE RULES

Like any other member of the DM Team, I monitor the playerbase and make sure it adheres to the rules we have laid out here at Dalelands Beyond. You need not fear that I bring down the lightning on you, but keep in mind I will enforce the rules where they are needed.

You will also often see me reciting a few of the rules in-game through shouts, in order to keep them fresh and not at the back of your mind.

ABOUT ROLEPLAY

I am out looking for people roleplaying, be they sitting in a camp or hunting down creatures; I will be rewarding people that are furthering their characters, substantially and often.

HOW I WORK

When it comes to events, I prefer the type of mystery-drama oriented, where you are required to use your head in order to resolve the puzzle. This does not mean that I do not like the more combat types, where you simply run your foes through with a sword and call it a day. There will be plenty of that with me, however when it comes to the actual plots, I favor more of a middle ground between the two.

I will often be out there, casually interacting with you through a NPC or some form of minor effect in order for you to know things are happening.

MY MISSION

My mission is ultimately to make sure you enjoy your time online and continue to do so. I aim to enhance the world in order to make it much more believable and organic, to make sure it reacts to what you do; be it burning a house down or stepping on a little bug as you walk down a road, my goal is to make sure the world reacts to everything you do and I will be out there to see it happen.

ABOUT REQUESTS

I am fairly active, especially in the forums. If you send me a request, expect it to be posted where it needs quickly. I will also keep tabs with you when needed and make sure you are updated on everything you are required to know as your request is processed. I am quite efficient and swift on this domain.

WHAT I AM SPECIFICALLY IN CHARGE OF

Myth Drannor

CONTACT INFO

If you have questions want to offer feedback or something else related to Dalelands Beyond, I am always open through Forum PMs or at my skype; divinedemonflame. However bear in mind if you are adding my skype I will expect you to only do so in order to discuss matters related Dalelands Beyond and with the understanding any form of official request must still be made through Forum PMs.

Back to top Go down

DM_Nessus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: