Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temporary Hiatus

Go down 
+2
Ticladesign
Maiden of Loss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:27 am

I'll be on temporary hiatus likely for a week. Got papers and exams that are way too important to half arse studying. May be IG a time or two but that's about it. My forum RP will also be on hold. Apologies to those that it effects but it's necessary. Next weekend I won't be about either. Have a wedding to go to once the semester is done and I plan on celebrating aka getting drunk and passing out. Razz See ya in a week.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptySun May 08, 2016 3:57 pm

May take a few more days away from the game. The break is refreshing. I'm sure I'll be around again sometime late next week/during the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:52 pm

It seems I've run into some financial trouble so I may be gone indefinitely. I'll miss some of you quite a bit. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Hope things turn out well Maiden! Be well, you'll be missed Sad
Back to top Go down

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Was really hoping to see you next week. As Tic said, you will be missed. See you when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Ojaro

Ojaro

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:44 am

Sorry to hear that, hopefully everything works out!
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:57 am

Ah no, Won't the Library let you play there?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:01 pm

I ended up moving back in with my parents for the time being so I'm sure I'll be IG once in a while. >.>; Guess it takes 2-3 weeks to get a part time job even with a bachelor's degree.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Well, I start class in a couple days for a summer course and I'll be turning my full attention to that. August will be a busy month as well with a family vacation and then fall classes starting. I'm sure I'll be around sometimes on the weekends. Thanks all for the very fun summer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Good luck, and hope for lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:46 am

Aww will miss you..srry have not been in game as much, Dr. appointments and Icky's a few day.. but I will keep a light on for you
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Off for vacation tomorrow morning. Won't be around for at least a couple weeks. Not even sure if I'll be checking the forums or not. See you guys on the flip side.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:53 pm

enjoy enjou Palemaster Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary Hiatus
Page 1 of 1