Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing lasts forever ... So far

Go down 
+7
Lady Crankenstein
Gorebash
M-Code-M
Badgerthej
tjhyland
Ticladesign
White Rose
11 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose

White Rose

Nothing lasts forever ... So far  Empty
PostSubject: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:34 am

Due to pressures and issues in real life , I shall be leaving permanently. Once I remove the NWN2 software, I will have no idea how to restore it. This is the best way to avoid me giving in to the urge to play again.
I have greatly enjoyed the life and times of Elektra Mysteria, Zath'a and Vitaas Ventoruum, my mains.
No shortage of fun and crazy there!
I thank the many of you who have made my time here over the years , such addictive fun.
I have submitted a new remake of The Hunt, which I hope one day makes it in game. If anyone is interested in any of the toolset works I have done for the server, I can pass them on.Misty Falls Keep
Misty Falls destroyed
New guild hall for Misty Falls
The Hunt

I had applied for Dm last year, and wish I could have offered everyone the fun to share imagination. At least I did what I could through my chars. And to all who killed Rana Rue, my Malar hag. Every time was fun for me, and hopefully was fun for you.
Play on , friends , play on!
White Rose
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:14 am

White Rose,

First and foremost best wishes on your future endevours and my personal gratitude for being with the builder's team and share your thoughts and ideas with us.

As a last note I would like to say that, and I've seen this happen before with people I knew that left nwn, please do not blame the game (nwn, nwn2) on problems or frustrations you may have encountered in a Persistent world. In the end a PW is an attempt of strangers over the internet to play a game together and more often than not, this can, may and likely will result in conflicting interests or personalities with all the issues we both know.

However the Toolset hobby this game provides is one that stands on it's own, it is not part of the whole Online Persistent world thing. It's always, always a great fun hobby to return to. even if only for yourself, or close friends, as I do now currently.

With that said, best wishes and goodbye! =)
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:38 am

Oh no, so sad to hear your leaving. Fair winds and follow seas in your endeavors, I will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:49 am

good luck and godspeed whiterose, you'll be missed by toons and players alike.
Back to top Go down
M-Code-M

M-Code-M

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:04 am

Always a bummer to see old players leave the server....best wishes in everything you do.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Good luck, it's a pity to see you go, maybe someday you'll miss us and return.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:35 pm

She's old!!!!!! By who's standard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:13 pm

You are one of long dedicated players of the server and I hope you come back at some point. Until then wish you best future with your plans.
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:04 pm

you go. i go .
i will post my own good bye
Lady Crank
Back to top Go down
http://ladycrankenstein.wix.com/lady-crankenstein
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:16 pm

You will be dearly missed, Whiterose. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Nicodemus

Nicodemus

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:03 pm

No... I was just getting to know ya.. Sad
Back to top Go down
princeofdevils

princeofdevils

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Ah hell no!!!! I hate to see this!!!! SMFH!!! I will surely miss you my sweet friend!!!! You where one of my favorites to RP with!!! Von will be lost with out you!!! Sad I hope the best for you and hope you do return one day...
Back to top Go down
Jarlexel

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Aww poop, White Rose, All the fun happiness and humor that made Dalelands fun for me was all involved around you. You were Dalelands for me, thank you for everything and making the game and server enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing lasts forever ... So far    Nothing lasts forever ... So far  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing lasts forever ... So far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: OOC Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: