Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last of the Us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

The Last of the Us Empty
PostSubject: The Last of the Us   The Last of the Us EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:14 pm

5 family were on here at one time. a family of gamers. Cousins mostly.
over all these years It was Me and Rose who first came. then others followed. And in those years we have been through the goods and bads , the highs and lows , and an immense level of Rp. Three left at different times for reasons I wont go  into , but they had their complaints.  Finally . Rose and Me remained.  Fact is, i stayed more for her than for me. while the other family folks are playing hot in other software games, always inviting us to leave this place and join them.
I am clearly going to take them up on it now.  
I think the very last straw for me was being side lined for innovation. I fully get sticking to lore and canon. and i also get fully the experience of becoming what lore and canon is. a Growth process in a character. a life story. . the path of evolving.   you should consider this before crabbing to players who have that level of Rp.  If i wanted to read a book , or act out lines in a play. .i would. IF that is what you think Rp is. . then go read a book. Let others live their character.

So, for the real sense of the phrase now. . . . Game Over.
Lady Crankenstein
Back to top Go down
http://ladycrankenstein.wix.com/lady-crankenstein
Hyper

Hyper

The Last of the Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of the Us   The Last of the Us EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:27 pm

It was fun playing with you. Have a good time.
Back to top Go down

The Last of the Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: OOC Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: