Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bank of Dlabraddath

Go down 
+2
tjhyland
DM_Nessus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

Bank of Dlabraddath Empty
PostSubject: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Bank of Dlabraddath Waukeen_symbol
BANK OF DLABRADDATH

Tired of the adventuring life? Have too much money or don't know what to do with it?
Here at the Bank of Dlabraddath, we reward you for entrusting your money to us overtime. We offer you a clean, secure way to make money, with your money.
The way it works is you make an initial deposit with the Bank and then choose a plan; be it weekly or monthly, and that is all there is to it! You may collect your funds every term of your plan or simply leave it to generate more money for you.
Of course you may change or cancel your plan whenever you wish, a fee of 10% of your initial deposit applies for any change to your current plan and 15% for for cancelling.

But how does it work exactly?
Details.

Always thinking Money, visit us soon!

~The Elerlinde Clan ~

Example investment payout:
500 GP = 530 GP payout(Weekly plan=6%)/2200 GP(Monthly Plan=10%).
50,000GP =67,000 GP payout(Weekly plan =34%)/300,000 GP payout(Monthly Plan =50%).

Base investments/payout rates:

500 GP = 5% base
1000 GP= 10% base
5000 GP= 15% base
10,000 GP = 20% base
50,000 GP = 25% base

Weekly Payout rates:

500 GP = +1% rate
1000 GP= +3% rate
5000 GP= +5% rate
10,000 GP = +7% rate
50,000 GP = +9% rate

Monthly Payout rates:

500 GP = +5% rate
1000 GP= +10% rate
5000 GP= +15% rate
10,000 GP = +20% rate
50,000 GP = +25% rate

Premium/bonus rates:

Myth Drannor Citizenship bonus rate: +10% overall.

This is an In-character thread, all replies here are to be IC.

OOC GUIDELINES

Only -one- plan active per character may be held at anytime, if at anytime you need a new plan, you must modify, cancel or wait till your current term expires for another(Every week or Month depending on your plan).

Last edited by DM_Nessus on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 9:23 am

Tasker will don his best clothing, In the style that was popular in Freehaven in its day. While making his rounds of the market he will stop in the Bank. "Greetings good people, I would like to open an account with 5000 gold. I've been living here since the destruction of Freehaven, would I be considered a citizen? I would also like to inquire about business loans or possible some investors."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 am

*blue would walk over and wait his turn before speaking to them tho he would listen as they talk to the person before him*
Back to top Go down
Hensul

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:14 am

An old man dress in white, walking with the support of a staff up to the counter, waiting his turn.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 3:18 pm

*blue would move the man in white to the front of him since blue has a few questions only at this time*

here take my spot i only have a few questions at this time. *to man in white*
Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 7:34 pm

tjhyland wrote:
Tasker will don his best clothing,  In the style that was popular in Freehaven in its day.  While making his rounds of the market he will stop in the Bank.  "Greetings good people, I would like to open an account with 5000 gold.  I've been living here since the destruction of Freehaven, would I be considered a citizen?  I would also like to inquire about business loans or possible some investors."

The moon Elf Gilra smiles politely at the man. "Oh my five thousand gold! Be welcome to the Bank and Trade Post of Dlabraddath, as for your question about citizenship, you should be in the list of citizens, if you have ever actually registered as one? And are you interested in a weekly or monthly plan?" She asks politely.

Gilra gestures over towards her sister. "Silda, we have more people! Tell Aeon to grab someone too!"

Hensul wrote:
An old man dress in white, walking with the support of a staff up to the counter, waiting his turn.

Silda smiles politely to the man.

"Welcome to Dlabraddath's finest and safest Bank, how may I help?"

Skyiba wrote:
*blue would move the man in white to the front of him since blue has a few questions only at this time*

here take my spot i only have a few questions at this time. *to man in white*

Aeon bows his head.

"Lord Blue, it is a honor to have you here, What can we do for you?" The elf male greets politely.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 9:18 pm

"Monthly plan please." Tasker smiles politely. *He will casually observe the gentlemen called Lord Blue* //If he catches eye contact he will greet the gentleman and offer his hand for a shake, "Good Day sir. I'm Tasker Leah." ///
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 am

*he would dip his head to those there as he passed by in greeting having been round humans and others a while he doesnt hesitate shaking taskers hand* well hello Tasker. *shakes his hand though a bit firmly* and if ye havent registered you should look into doing so.

yes, Aeon thank you for the greeting. i was wondering what exactly are some of the things you use the gold for to make more gold for us? I was also looking at 300,000 to 500,000 deposit at a later time and wondered how much that would get either weekly or monthly.

i have to admit i am a little skittish now when it comes to investing gold since i have received no return on other investments and i do not carry such big amounts on me at any given time with out reason.

so if you do not mind please tell me a bit more details about such and forgive me for being hesitant i am bad with percentages.

i am know for taking the odd trip now and then and wondered if i did weekly if im gone for two months would that roll over and on my return would i receive a lump sum for the four to eight weeks or longer i am gone or would it be reinvested? i think this would serve me well to know as it would help relieve some weight off my mind.

Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:38 pm

tjhyland wrote:
Tasker will don his best clothing,  In the style that was popular in Freehaven in its day.  While making his rounds of the market he will stop in the Bank.  "Greetings good people, I would like to open an account with 5000 gold.  I've been living here since the destruction of Freehaven, would I be considered a citizen?  I would also like to inquire about business loans or possible some investors."

Gilra nods her head. "A 5000 deposit, with a monthly plan, will yield you 26,000 gold every 30 days. Is this what you wish sir?"

Skyiba wrote:
*he would dip his head to those there as he passed by in greeting having been round humans and others a while he doesnt hesitate shaking taskers hand* well hello Tasker. *shakes his hand though a bit firmly* and if ye havent registered you should look into doing so.

yes, Aeon thank you for the greeting. i was wondering what exactly are some of the things you use the gold for to make more gold for us? I was also looking at 300,000 to 500,000 deposit at a later time and wondered how much that would get either weekly or monthly.

i have to admit i am a little skittish now when it comes to investing gold since i have received no return on other investments and i do not carry such big amounts on me at any given time with out reason.

so if you do not mind please tell me a bit more details about such and forgive me for being hesitant i am bad with percentages.

i am know for taking the odd trip now and then and wondered if i did weekly if im gone for two months would that roll over and on my return would i receive a lump sum for the four to eight weeks or longer i am gone or would it be reinvested? i think this would serve me well to know as it would help relieve some weight off my mind.

Aeon nods his head politely. "Certainly m'lord, while I am not in the liberty of explaining every detail of our most advanced and intricate system, it is pretty easy to understand. When you invest in our bank and trade, you are pretty much lending us your money to finance our staff, trade routes, and the global economy of this most lovely reformed Kingdom and towards new frontiers. The percentage you receive weekly, or monthly, depending on your plan, is essentially a part of the profit we have made with your investment."

He pauses a moment to hear his wishes for the future before he inclines his head apologetically. "Unfortunately, due to a new notice we have received from our higher ups, we cannot accept investment deposits of more than 50,000 gold coins. I do apologize in advance for the inconvenience."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:55 pm

*blue would nod listening*

hmm i see so a 50,000 gold is now the max limit you can take. there is no need to apologize business is business after all things change as we go. so what guarantee is offered on the investment if no gold is made or guarantee do we have no gold is used for funding things like slavery and so forth?

*he still seems mildly interested even at the reduced price*
Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:38 pm

Skyiba wrote:
*blue would nod listening*

hmm i see so a 50,000 gold is now the max limit you can take. there is no need to apologize business is business after all things change as we go.  so what guarantee is offered on the investment if no gold is made or guarantee do we have no gold is used for funding things like slavery and so forth?

*he still seems mildly interested even at the reduced price*

Aeon's eyes widen as the Elf makes such insinuations, but he chooses to show no sign of offense.

"None m'lord, it is the risk of investing. It is your money after all. This is no different then coming to us for use of storage or trade. We can only promise you that your base money will be secure for certain. And all that we use it for is in the best interests of Myth Drannor and its population"
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Tasker listens to the conversation back and forth, To Gilra, "Yes that sounds great now do I have to come back every month or can I roll it over ?"
To Lord Blue, "Good sir it's pleasure to meet a refined elf that can speak to folk." Looks around for any examples to use. "Maybe we can talk business one day. I'm staying locally now since Freehaven flipped out. Feel free to send me a message if you like investing."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 12:52 am

*blue would look to tasker* perhaps i will never can tell.

*to aeon* im sorry i just have to be sure i understand it may seen as an insult for that i apologize i had to ask to be sure. so long as it goes to good of city that is all i can ask. ill be back in a week or so soon as i get home ill retrieve it and come back..

my thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 7:07 am

tjhyland wrote:
Tasker listens to the conversation back and forth,  To Gilra, "Yes that sounds great now do I have to come back every month or can I roll it over ?"
To Lord Blue, "Good sir it's pleasure to meet a refined elf that can speak to folk." Looks around for any examples to use.  "Maybe we can talk business one day.  I'm staying locally now since Freehaven flipped out.  Feel free to send me a message if you like investing."

Gilra nods and smiles. "You may collect as many months together as you like, so are we signing you up then? If so I will need your full name."

Skyiba wrote:
*blue would look to tasker* perhaps i will never can tell.

*to aeon* im sorry i just have to be sure i understand it may seen as an insult for that i apologize i had to ask to be sure. so long as it goes to good of city that is all i can ask. ill be back in a week or so soon as i get home ill retrieve it and come back..

my thanks for explaining.

Aeon bows his head. "We will eagerly await your return, have a good day m'lord" Then the Elf resumes his activities.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:49 am

"Full name would be Tasker Leah. Where would I go to register?"
Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 3:57 pm

tjhyland wrote:
"Full name would be Tasker Leah. Where would I go to register?"

Gilra smiles. "You may register here with me, once you make your deposit you are good to go sir"
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 am

"I mean to register as a citizen? I can do that here?"

To Blue, "Glad to hear sir hope to hear from you soon."
Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 4:21 pm

"No sir you do not do that here, I cannot help you with Government matters, might want to send a letter to the Council, or wait for the next open registrations" Gilra smiles. "I can get you started up on your investment if you are depositing now?"
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:36 pm

"Ah, I thought so, I've been asking around. I'm ready to make my deposit."

Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:00 pm

tjhyland wrote:
"Ah, I thought so, I've been asking around.  I'm ready to make my deposit."

Gilra smiles and nods. "Then that will be five thousand gold coins"
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:13 am

"Here you go." Hands over the gold and signs the needed documents.
Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 am

Gilra nods her head collecting the coin and giving him a scroll in return. "Here, keep this, you will need to present it when you come get your payouts, thank you for the business!"
Back to top Go down
Hensul

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Hensul wrote:

Silda smiles politely to the man.

"Welcome to Dlabraddath's finest and safest Bank, how may I help?"

If i have gotten it right you are investing the capital that people deposit here, and the profits from your venture is returned to the capital and distributed among the investors. My question is what sort of security do you offer to ensure that the deposited gold wont be wasted, or simply lost due to reckless speculation?
Back to top Go down
DM_Nessus

DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Silda smiles politely. "Here in Dlabraddath's Bank & Trade we use the most advanced and secure technology of the City, if there is a place anything or anyone can't break into, it's our vaults! So far since we've arrived we have gotten no form of breaching or leaking. The Akh'Velahr are also patrolling this area 24/7, there is no way we'd lose your deposit sir!"
Back to top Go down
Hensul

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:50 pm

oh, i think you got me wrong. *the old man smiles* what i meant is; how can we know that you reinvest the capital we deposit in such a way that you can guarantee these margins of profit? Perhaps you have a portfolio with companies and businesses you work with, and if so, perhaps it would be possible for the public to look through it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank of Dlabraddath   Bank of Dlabraddath Empty

Back to top Go down

Bank of Dlabraddath
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next