Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm Corsair.

Go down 
+2
Maiden of Loss
Corsair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corsair

Corsair

Hello, I'm Corsair. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Hello.

I always feel awkward doing these hello greetings, I feel like I'm introducing myself at an AA meeting, but that's really neither here nor there. At any rate, I'm Corsair. An old friend mentioned she was playing on here and I decided to check it out (I'll not mention who, she might not want to be blamed for me). I spent a good number of years on the original Neverwinter Nights PWs - three specifically. One of which's name I cannot remember for the life of me, embarassingly enough, the other two being Time of Troubles, which crashed, burned, and exploded like nine years ago, and Deepingdale, who tragically passed a few years back. Bumped around for a while doing other stuff until felt the itch to return to NWN PWs and soon spotted a mention of this on the howling tomb that was the old forum, and decided to give it a go.

I hopped on the server last night in the wee hours - Hawaii Time, for when you need to be totally desynchronized from life on both sides of the planet - and built my character, the young nascent Paladin Rose Beckett. Hopefully I'll see you all ingame.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:45 pm

The old friend is fine with being blamed. Razz Welcome to DLB. Feel free to poke me if you see me IG. We might miss each other with the time zone thing but I'm sure I'll bug you at some point. Good to see you again and hope you have as much fun here as I do.
Back to top Go down
DM ReRoll

DM ReRoll

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask someone el... Feel free to ask me Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi I'm Terry, I'm an RP addict my drug is Forgotten Realms. Welcome
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:20 am

Damnit tjhyland, stealing my brain thoughts stuffs...

Hi Corsair, welcome to our special little server of RPaholics. As a note, you wont be able to send any PMs on the forums until you've made 3 posts (or is it 5?...).
Back to top Go down
Nonfactous

Nonfactous

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:31 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Corsair

Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:36 am

Thanks for the warm greetings, both ingame and out.

Saw you for like a half-minute earlier today, Maiden, but I completely blanked on how to send tells before you logged. Embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Corsair

Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Normally I wouldn't use the same thread for this, but hell, it's still on the first page.

I'm going to be leaving the server. Probably only temporarily. I've been butting heads with a few people since I got on here, and I'd prefer to avoid reaching the boiling point. Removed myself from the Discord, and I'll probably be on less frequently, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Corsair.   Hello, I'm Corsair. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Corsair.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: OOC Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: