Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM Selene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Selene

DM Selene

DM Selene Empty
PostSubject: DM Selene   DM Selene EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:28 am

Fair winds and greetings dear players!

I suppose you’ve all noticed the new DMs popping up and I thought it time to introduce myself. I’ve been among the playerbase for a while and I thought it would be fun to share my love of stories with you all. So what sort of events can you look forward to from me? I tend to work best with small groups but I’ve DM’ed for both low-level players and epic players. I’m sure I’ll eventually run events for both groups. I’m still getting acclimated to client so please bear with me. I also type very, very slow but it’s usually well worth it. Some of my events can be very long and long term, others tend to be one shots. It really depends on the reaction or interest of the party.

I tend to go for more creative RP events and I tend to have very little interest in mechanics or combat. It doesn’t necessarily mean that I’ll never do combat events but generally, I tend to prefer RP.

I tend to be laid back in my DMing style. All I ask for is to use common sense during an event and with your fellow players.

My events range from horror to small interactions to even things related to magic and myth. I’ve also DM’ed a lot of festivals in the past and social gatherings but my wheelhouse leans towards survival horror and the gothic. I love exploring the complexity of characters and I may even throw out some tactics to begin personalizing events. I usually prefer to think about my events, especially if the plot is long term but that's because I tend to prefer to leave it in your hands rather than mine.

I’m always willing to help someone out so if you ever see me lurking about the client, feel free to poke me or simply to say hello. Smile
Back to top Go down
DM Selene

DM Selene

DM Selene Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM Selene   DM Selene EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:39 am

Selene's Glossary of NPCs [Work in Progress]

A

Althea the Witch

B

C

D

Dianne the Fortuneteller

E

F

G

H

I

Issac

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

Tzila

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

This was something fun I wanted to do to show what I may be doing with current plotlines and also serves as a record of NPCs that I may be using. Still a work in progress. I'll update this more and more as the mysteries are untangled. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

DM Selene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: