Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADM Yochlol (Europe)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADM Yochlol

ADM Yochlol

ADM Yochlol (Europe) Empty
PostSubject: ADM Yochlol (Europe)   ADM Yochlol (Europe) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:41 am

ADM Yochlol (Europe) PZO9016-Zirnakaynin

MISSION:

Greetings one and all, I am here for mainly three things, Your Fun, Others Fun & my Fun. I hope that you all come to have alot of enjoyment from my story telling.

I my self like to run role play focused events that require thinking, planning and encourages the players to role play with those involved, I highly enjoy involving horror, mystery and puzzles from allowing you the players the change to put your characters skills to use to hopefully providing you epic sense of satisfaction or fun outcome no matter the level of your character. While combat is an option it will never be the only option in my events.

GUIDELINES AND PRACTICES:

1) When in my events please ensure you do the following unless asked otherwise:

Use Party Chat for Rping

Use DM Chat for ooc talk to me

Please save your ooc questions (related to the event) till the end of the event

Wait your Turn when it comes to groups there will be a post/actor order, ill ask all those involded to roll a 1d20 the order with go highest to lowest, while you wait for your turn to tell me in / dm what your doing, please feel free to rp with each other.

2) Do not be disruptive, abusive or nit picky on a ooc level during the event, if you have any complaints, recommendations, critisiem, I welcome all after the event and encourage feed back.

Note you may by pass this rule and contact me you are unsure what I have posted and need to clearfy something I posted.

3) Please take note of the follow calls, if you seem them please do as instructed.

Time Out! -Please Pause all rp chatter, (oof talk in normal chat is ok though) do not move, do not post in dm chat, do not cast spells, do not attack, something bad has happened and I need to address it or fix it asap.

Time In! - Continue the rp, the situation is resolved.

Roll PO! - Please roll 1d20 (Once) what you roll will me your place on the posting order.

All Save! - Save your characters

Hail Bane! - All hail Bane and praise him.... >.>

4) As I have mentioned I welcome and encourage feed back, I do however ask if it can be sent to me via pm on the forum so I can take my time and read it fully and find it easy. Please be blunt, honest and constructive, dont hold back and what is said between us stays between us. (Unless you violate one of the forum rules)

5) I do not do re continues for anyone, if your character or one of my npc's ends up in a really really bad spot due to how they behaved there is no magical rewind time button, the rp will continue.

The only exception, to this case is when there is a in game mechanical glitch that brakes the rp, there is no in game reason for the action and is utterly opposed to what the character would do.

An Example:

Having a Spider pet out as a Drow character, setting a yathrin to hostile then watching the yathrin kill the spider due to auto attack without any rp. Not only would this come under the exception of ~That never Happened~ but I would consider this trolling is the player did this a number of times.

The Other example are server glitchs, bugs, Epic server Crashing lag.

6) I record everything, every tell, every comment, every rp observed, every event ran, ever reward given, anything that happens in client other dms will see it also, so best avoid the tentacle jokes. Wink

PERSONAL REQUESTS:

I do not do Personal Requests Yet, give me a bit more time getting my feet and in the future I am sure I will.

CONCLUSION:

I am friendly and want to ensure that you all have a good time, I DM to try and make this a server I would want to Play in personally and as a fellow player like you I want to rp in a server that is fun to play on, has a friendly community.

While I am friendly, I strongly follow the Servers Rules and Mission Statement and will enforce them to the best of my ability.

Last edited by ADM Yochlol on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:59 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
ADM Yochlol

ADM Yochlol

ADM Yochlol (Europe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADM Yochlol (Europe)   ADM Yochlol (Europe) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:38 am

Panned Events Dates and Times:

I understand that alot of my fellow players work hard jobs and have limited play times, that is why eventually I will be posting when I will be active dm side, on what date and well as the date and times of any events I will be running.

GMT+0Event Schedule
20th-26thMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Event 1No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned18:00No Event PlannedNo Event Planned
Event 2No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned19:00No Event PlannedNo Event Planned
Event 3No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned20:00No Event PlannedNo Event Planned
Event 4No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned21:00No Event PlannedNo Event Planned
Event 5No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned22:00No Event PlannedNo Event Planned
Event 6No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned23:00No Event PlannedNo Event Planned
Event 7No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned00:00No Event PlannedNo Event Planned
Event 8No Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event PlannedNo Event Planned

when its nearing the time for an event to end, I will start to wrap it up, all events will end at their desinated times, if you want your character to do anything afterwards in regards to the event, please rp out what you are doing, screen shot it (mainly for skill rolls) and IM me that, or just send me RP logs (if its just rp. )

Please Note:

At the moment (and hopefully not for long) I have to work within the following limits:

1) Events have to be small in nature and can not lead to any Server Changing Outcomes.
2) Events can not involve any major npcs
3) Events can not lead to the weakening of a rivial faction or npc, nor can it lead to the kidnapping, converting or death of major npcs

Last edited by ADM Yochlol on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ADM Yochlol (Europe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: General Information :: Dungeon Master Introductions-
Jump to: