Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stepped Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BedlamX

BedlamX

Stepped Down Empty
PostSubject: Stepped Down   Stepped Down EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:17 am

Sorry, guys. Been super busy and kinda forgot to make a post about me stepping down as a DM.

I have had a couple notice my DM Arcanum name went to not lime green and asked what happened. no, there was no fighting. No, there was no nastiness. No, the staff is not falling apart. Simply put, it is summer. For me, that means a metric crap-ton of projects at work that just kill my time. Add to that the fact that I started moving across town last night and I just won't have time to devote to games for the next few months and didn't want to leave anyone feeling like I was slacking. So I just stepped aside to let others with some free time to do their thing to bring you all the fun stuff.

I will probably be around some as a player...but on a very limited scope due to work. So get in game, enjoy the RP, and game on Smile
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

Stepped Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepped Down   Stepped Down EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Hope to see you back at it when your schedule allows for it. Smile
Back to top Go down

Stepped Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: OOC Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: