Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM Kirin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Kirin

DM Kirin

DM Kirin Empty
PostSubject: DM Kirin   DM Kirin EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Greetings everyone!    Most of you may already know me as Razgril, or Uligariath. I've been around for a while, and I'm happy to take back the old DMing mantle I have not worn in a long time in order to help out bring more fun and help to you, my fellow players.

The Kirin is a mythical hooved chimerical creature known in Chinese and other East Asian cultures, said to appear with the imminent arrival or passing of a sage or illustrious ruler. It is a good omen thought to occasion prosperity or serenity. was known to walk hidden alongside a sage, it loved all living righteous things and thusly did not trample the plants it walked on.  I chose that name long ago as my DM handle in order to reflect the attitude I'll always try to have as a helpful and patient DM.

Please bear with me while I get my DM chops back (been a while since I've DMed). My available hours are spotty due to work and family circumstances, but they tend to be very flexible. Don't hessitate to contact me if you see me IG for anything you might need! I'll be glad to help.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

DM Kirin
Page 1 of 1