Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experiment 001: The Substance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vladadier

Experiment 001: The Substance Empty
PostSubject: Experiment 001: The Substance   Experiment 001: The Substance EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm

The masked figure excitedly enters the room, where he had left his servant with instructions to prepare beds within the cage for live, sentient specimens. "Krisdiana! They should be arriving within the fortnight. Six healthy specimens".  He removes a jar from his bag, it's contents stygian in color. His hands remain motionless, as the inky substance attempts to climb the sides of the glass. He slowly lowers the jar below his line of vision, as his composure returns. His eyes scan the room to see how his servant has done with the preparations, and her current doings.

Last edited by vladadier on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM Kirin

DM Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 001: The Substance   Experiment 001: The Substance EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 pm

The ravenhaired woman meekly performed as instructed, her tasks completed efficiently and in silence. She seems somewhat distressed, but keeps to herself as she gives the final touches on the required cots for the temporary guests.  Once she is done, she turns her attention back to her "master", and tentatively ventures the following:

"Is this something you will require my help with?  Would you require my skills for... anything? I'd like to know so as to stay out of your way, and be of use..."

The woman is currently going over a few glass beakers and seems to be performing a general cleaning of the area.
Back to top Go down
vladadier

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 001: The Substance   Experiment 001: The Substance EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:35 pm

The man slides on a pair of gloves, before reaching into his pack to retrieve a vial full of what appears to be water. He carefully carries it with both hands to the table. His eyes never leave the jar as he speaks.

"Krisdiana... I have high hopes for you. While your physical attractiveness is apparent, it is your mind that I prize. Tell the servants what you wish to wear. Those revealing garments will not suite you in the tasks we have ahead of us".

He removes the gloves, tossing them on the floor as he approaches the cots. He runs a hand over the edges of the newly set up furniture. Seeing that her work was satisfactory, he moves over to her, gently placing his hand on her jawline, moving her face to either side.

"Granted you do belong to me, I do not wish it as such. I wish you to be more of an assistant than a slave. We will need something to cover your face when I bring you out into the field.

His hand lowers, motioning to the vial of "water"

"I wish for you to replicate that. While I believe your work to be superior to that of your teacher, we can not alter this one. I will have you work on that while we await our specimens... Also, as I am often out in the field, make full use my quarters as you see fit. If you grow hungry, you need only ask Bertha and she will provide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 001: The Substance   Experiment 001: The Substance Empty

Back to top Go down

Experiment 001: The Substance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Freehaven, Castle Krag, Dwarves and All Other Areas-
Jump to: