Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adios

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

Adios Empty
PostSubject: Adios   Adios EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 9:37 pm

I've started playing this server around 2014 I suppose. Maybe 2012. It's been my first hard rp fantasy server. And here I've really got in love with all of that lore stuff, I had plenty of great interactions with people. I have to say that for the most part DB taught me how to create lively and well-designed characters with personality. But, unfortunately, everything got it's end. It's been really lit place to play and roleplay around time when server had stable online basis of 40-60 people per day. But at some point community got really toxic, everything got run by dm buddies and pvpers with op builds who used only to threaten others and force roleplay the way they want. Which was most usually plain, dumb and boring. Of course it resulted in the heavy reduction of the whole playerbase. I've tried to return here several times, but always found myself hanging around bunch of elitists who play this game mostly out of habit, I suppose, most of plotlines run were really weak and nothing compared to early years in tension and fullfillment. I don't think there will be changes to better, most of time I observed people for last few years, most of them either farm or stand motionlessly at x roads and wait for something to happen, even if it's going to be some primitive interaction with monsters they will kill. And there are completely no signs of changing that. Also, most of people lack the ability to roleplay everything than straight forward ebk shit ( which is kinda funny, considiring most of them use the same and dumb tactics in battles and in square 1vs1 they will suck bunch of digs, hear me out) Big cheers to my fellas, silverque, Alchemist, Necrothedeon, DM Nocturne, most of zhent guys. Had good time here, long ago. I don't suppose that any people whom I knew and who liked playing with me read these forums nowadays, but I am writing this if they do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios   Adios EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Heya, and welcome back.

I'm starting to leanger around, load Sandra some time, so that Ravossel can make her nuts. . . mean hang with her friend Smile) she may miss her friend.?.
Back to top Go down
M-Code-M

M-Code-M

Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios   Adios EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Sucks.... I remember the good times, be well my friend.
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios   Adios EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:00 am

Take it easy ShinigamiGod. And remember, Bane > Cyric Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adios   Adios Empty

Back to top Go down

Adios