Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judgment comes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Judgment comes Empty
PostSubject: Judgment comes   Judgment comes EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:44 pm

At the entrance of Shadowdale a man clad in plate armor can be seen walking toward the center of the town. His armor gleams in the sunlight, a shield held over his shoulder and an ornate longsword at his side. Around his neck a pendant to Tyr. As he walks to the center he would look on each person as he passes them. His gaze golden and would leave you feeling judged, almost as if he could see into your soul.

He would greet a passing priestess on her way to their temple and asks in a soft tone- “Might you spare a moment of your time? I seek audience with a person of leadership in this town. I wish to offer my aide.”

Alaric would offer one last statment to the priestess before departing for the inn "If you are so inclined please let them know Sir Brinkman, Knight Templar of the Even-handed awaits them in the Inn." he would offer a parting smile of gratitude.
Back to top Go down
DM Kirin

DM Kirin

Judgment comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgment comes   Judgment comes EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 pm

The knight is told that Lord Azzalar Falconhand is the current head of government, and that he can be found in the Temple of the Moonmaiden, west from the town's center. His office is located there and he is of delicate health at the moment, so the knight would need to inquire there for more information.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Judgment comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgment comes   Judgment comes EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 am

Alaric would listen to the priestess and reply "Thank you" before changing course to the Moonmaiden. Once inside he would ask the first person he saw. "Might you direct me to Lord Falconhand? I desire a moment of his time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Judgment comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgment comes   Judgment comes Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgment comes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: