Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar   Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:27 pm

A letter written in elegant hand writing and sealed with black wax arrives at the barracks addressed to Westscar.

Dear Captain Westscar,

My name is Hector Waynard, I write to you seeking a position in the ranks of the Zhentarim. I am a student of the arcane seeking to gain knowledge and power and I believe the Zhentarim will help me achieve that goal. I study all of the schools of the arcane so once I gain power I will be able to use all forms of magic from the destructive kind to magics allowing one to take prisoners easily. I am also studying in the way of enchanting and craft so eventually I will be able to aid in enchanting and creating magical equipment for many of the Zhentarim soldiers. I will inform you ahead of time that even though my faith lies with Shar I will serve the Zhentarim and the Black Hand in any way need be. I can be contacted at the Old Skull.

Hector Waynard
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar   Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Hector Waynard,

Could certainly use a house enchanter seek out some of my boys and they can see what we can make of you.

Captain Westscar.
Back to top Go down
https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar   Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:33 pm

*A reply letter is sent back*

Captain Westscar,

I've meet with a few of your men/woman, to be specific, Sergeant Justin and Sergeant Fidehliss as well as a female swordhand and priestess of Bane who's name escapes me at the moment. I spoke with Justin in length about joining, I believe he mentioned you like to meet all recruits in person?

Hector Waynard

((Im open pretty much any time after 2pm EST on most days, just tell me when))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar   Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Letter to Captain Westscar
Page 1 of 1