Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.

Go down 
+3
Vermathax
Evocati
Gaussafae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   Empty
PostSubject: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Matron Kiira of Dabel’kith sat at her desk in the pavilion of Dabel’kith. Why does leadership come with so much paperwork she thought. Pausing to ponder her response to yet another worthless request she noticed the light coming from the entrance to the pavilion suddenly darkened as a shape blocked the door. Thinking to slay who ever dared interrupt her she turned in a flash ready to release a bolt of pure malice at the offending party.

One second before she released her power Ilharess Lidtichi the rightful matron of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith stepped through the door having returned from her negotiations with the tieflings very much alive and well.

Stunned into complete silence the power drained from Kiira’s finger tips and she sat there for a moment gulping like a fish out of water. Catching her breath the former matron Kiira fell to her knees at the Ilharess’s sudden appearance to beg for forgiveness.

“Usstan thought dos were dead Ilhar. Usstan’s spy’s assured ussa that dos were with Malla Lolth. Lolth be praised that you are returned to udos!”

“Fear naut dalharil” the Ilhares said “usstan am pleased with dos. Dos did what dos had to und dos have kept the Qu’ellar together.”

Realizing that her mother wasn’t going to slay her for declaring her dead she slowly rose to her feet holding her chin high to stand next to and support her mother. She immediately sent the guards to call the family to the house to celebrate the Ilharess’s return.

“Usstan will sacrifice a dozen kivvil in honor of dos return Ilhar” Kiira promised.

After a short time the family gathered around the camp. Each in turn came forward on Kiira’s call and knelt before the Ilharess and re-swore their loyalty to her and to the Qu’ellar.

“Usstan have tested dos with ussa’s absence” the Ilharess proclaimed. “dos all have passed ussa’s test. Others did naut” she chuckles.

Then the leader of the merchant clan Zau’afin stepped forward and denied Lidtchi’s reclaim of Ilharess. Who is a dirge singer to deny a Yath’Tallar anything Kiira wondered, this should be interesting. The leaders of the two houses stood arguing back and forth. The Yath giving the dirge a thorough tongue lashing as it should be. When the Ilharess began to cast protective wards about her the dirge singer fled.

A short time later the dirge singer tried to sneak back into the realm of Dabel’kith working her way around behind the Ilharess. Ilharess Lidtchi, matron mother of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith is not to be so easily fooled though. She noticed the dirge sneak into position and as soon as the dirge began her vile song the ilharess attacked!

Kiira laughed to herself. How foolish of the dirge to attack the Ilharess with most of the family by her side! The Ilharess nearly fell, the dirge’s song did much harm to her but the lesser members of the Yath where there to heal her.

Kiira used the favor of malla Lolth to summon a thousand tiny black poisonous spiders. The orbs swarmed over the dirge singer clogging her instruments and devouring her flesh. It was not long before the vile dirge singer lay dead at Kiira’s feet.

Kiira rushed to her mother’s aid. “Dalninil!” she called to Lilith, heal the matron! Ilharess Lidtchi lay on the ground blood streaming from her ears but she cackled in evil mirth at the downfall of the dirge singer.

While the Qu’ellar was seeing to the Matron’s health the Yath’sargtlin snuck into camp and carried the body of the dirge to safety. It is interesting Kiira thought that the Yath’sargtlin sworn to the Yath would aid a dirge singer over a Yath’Tallar. No matter she would address that bit of information later. Malla Lolth requested blood and blood the dark queen would have.

Since the body of the merchant clan’s leader had been denied to her Kiira sacrificed a long line of Rothe to malla Lolth. Tearing the hearts from chest after chest with a practiced hand she burned 8 dozen hearts on the alter of Malla Lolth in honor of Ilharess Lidtchi’s return and victory over the dirge.

Lolth Tlu Malla!
Qu’ellar Dabel’kith Ultrin!
Lolth Tlu Malla!
Back to top Go down
Vermathax

The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:43 pm

[img]The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   Nwn2_s17[/img]

The story is quickly and clearly reversed, showing both that the Ilharess of Dabel'kith, as witnessed likely by several guards, but more clearly by the yath'sargtlin, was in fact killed by the ilharess of Zau'afin. Not only that, the singing had not begun until after the ilharess had struck with both a blinding spell, and a cowardly unprovoked attack.

Even through all this, the ilharess of Zau'afin killed the ilharess of Lidtichi in a proper, traditional defeat of a deplorable challenge. Then, once the fight had ended, in a heretical act, the other members of Dabel'kith attacked an ilharess, which the yath'sargtlin properly corrected.

No honor, or shelter is to be given to Shebali heretics, the declaration of qu'ellar Dabel'kith as heretics has been made, and supported.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 pm

OCC, wow how people take loosing. Your screen shot only shows a snap shot in an RP event that went on for 30mins or more.

Lidtchi and Nil bantered back and forth to the point when Lidtchi (and the rest of us) started casting buffs preparing for battle. At that point Nil left taking the RP out of PVP. Nil came back a few minutes later fully buffed. The act of returning fully buffed was the first hostile action and consent to PVP IMHO. Lidtchi reacted in kind as Nil tried to sneak around behind her.

Also the members of dabel'kith didn't as you say wait until the attack had ended. When the fighting erupted all of Dabel'kith attacked with their Ilharess. You can't expect to walk into a drow house attack the matron mother and have all of her guards, yathrin, and other house members simply stand and watch unless ordered to stay out of the fight by their matron. A matron mother's power does not solely lie in her own prowess but also in the number of and skill of those she commands.

Lidt was knocked Unconscious, seconds after Nil was killed and sent to the fugue. Lidt had a party of 7 house members all in party at the time of the attack. All 7 remained standing and where there to heal their matron. Nil had no party members left standing but a neutral party in Edrik came in and spirited her body away raising it. Nil having been fugued would have no memory of the battle other then what Edrik told her after he raised her. Lidt having been just knocked out would have memory to the point when she fell unconscious.

Finally the above post is obviously Kiira's point of view. There are probably as many point's of view as there were who witnessed the event. Obviously Edrik and you saw it very different.

It was all very fun until the occ bickering afterward. As I posted in a separate post and you complimented me on a few weeks ago PVP is fun and is going to happen in the UD especially, but it gets old when the looser always complains. You have killed Kiira 5 or 6 times and I always remained friendly with you OCCly and laughed it off. Nil and Kiira have had a wonderful rivalry that has created many hours of fun RP for both of us. Nil was bound to loose sooner or later. Why on Nil's first pvp defeat I’ve seen since I joined the server do we all of the sudden get the occ cold shoulder from you?

I beg, shrug it off and let’s get back to having fun!

Sincerely your friend Kiira
Back to top Go down
Gaussafae

Gaussafae

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 pm

If you want us to shrug it off and go back to having fun stop posting. You complained when the Durgears killed you. I was there when the Matron they worked for declared your house to be not true Drow. Since your house has been declared that by another Matron, what did you think House Zau'Afin would do when they saw you and your house, clap?

You are getting the roleplay you asked for when you and your house attacked the Matron of Zau'Afin, don't try and weasel out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Please don't missunderstand. I'm not complaining about any IC RP.
I also have not complained about the duergars killing me. I thought that was wonderful fun. The new Duegar clan is a boon to the UD and our rivalry has been great fun. I am very much enjoying their RP.

However Zau'afin treats my characters or the qu'ellar dabel'kith in game is wonderful. The above was speaking of the OCC not anything IC.

respectfully

Kiira / Sabanna

Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 pm

hidden OOC comment to not disrupt the IC thread:
Back to top Go down
Vermathax

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:11 pm

((Nil wasn't fully buffed, nor was she in any position to attack, but that isn't the point here, this was entirely ic. From that shot, you can see the following:

Lidtichi attacked first, the point about the song happening first was a blatant lie that could be refuted.

Lidtichi was ko'd, and as such her fate was in Nil's hands, and it was stated that she died.

Then Nil died to the other members.

That is how the news is being manipulated, and was entirely to show the IC nature of it.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Nil,

My apologies. I miss read your post as an OCC rebuttal and complaint. It is likely the screen shot the put me in that mindset when I read it.

After rereading I see that it is IC stating what Edrik told you.

Again my apologies.

Kiira
Back to top Go down
DM_AXE

DM_AXE

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:43 pm

*begs the computer place to fix his computer back to normal*
Back to top Go down
Pinto991

Pinto991

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 am

With a loud cackle an old woman emerges from the shadows. She slowly shuffles about cackling and musing to herself clearly enjoying the chaos. The Yath’tallar of Zau’Afin wanders about like the insane old witch she is. She randomly pokes and pinches any who come within her arms reach.

After a time she shuffles away muttering and coughing violently…
Back to top Go down
VileNolram

VileNolram

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Very Happy 24 hours is up!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 pm

24 hours?
Back to top Go down
VileNolram

VileNolram

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 pm

drow dont have honor, dabelkith are certianly not heritics, and nilkah's a loud mouth naut worth my time or effort *waves hand away snoblishly* but if she wants a remach we can place her face in the dirt again *shrugs* Did you hear Edrik trying to give orders like he wasn't a male? I thought I was done brest feeding and changeing dipercloth, ah the life of a matron. think I'll go on a killing spree. Alvue Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.    The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.   Empty

Back to top Go down

The triumphant return of Ilharess Lidtichi and the rise of Qu’ellar Dabel’kith.
Page 1 of 1