Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defender Induction ((Sunday))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Coronal

The Coronal

Defender Induction ((Sunday)) Empty
PostSubject: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 am

It has been a hard two weeks. The Coronal had had to deal with the crisis over the eilistraeens. And while some Defenders had stood out as doing their jobs, others had abandoned their posts falling at the first true challenge. Others had been needlessly aggressive.

She had expected better of her Defenders. She had expected them to prove loyal and able and to hold to the standards of courtesy and also to be able to follow orders without throwing away their Cloaks in offended huffs. The Armathor himself had taken leave in this most difficult time. The Second had too, though he had returned. Others had acted as if this was talking group amoung friends not a military organisation.

There were two outstanding names needing inducting. She hoped fervently that they would prove reasonable and reliable people who understood this was an elite defense force not a child's playground.

Nraion and Arionna. They would be good hopes. She had heard good things of both.

Notifications were sent out inviting them both to a Ceremony in a few days' time.

// Sunday19th at 21:00 CET = 20:00 BST = 15:00 EST = 12:00 PST. oocly apologies you two for being so grim in this post; its purely the IC situation.
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:17 pm

// it's not Kethari but Arionna
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 pm

//gah just my luck lol i won't be able to come to this one, lol thats 1 here and i got to go help a freind fix his car starting at 11 Am. sorry lol
Back to top Go down
Akeri

Akeri

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:58 pm

//I will do all I can to be there. (Arionna)
Back to top Go down
http://lady-akeri.deviantart.com/
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 pm

///I'll try to attend but i might not.....sorry
Back to top Go down
Akeri

Akeri

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:49 pm

// I'm trying to log from my boyfriend's computer, but it seems I just can't. I don't know if it's a bug or just because I remember wrongly my log in name, but I can't log in. Sorry folks.

Last edited by Akeri on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 pm

//her problem is solve, but the server is full, so neither me or her can connect

Last edited by SiaSacham on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeri

Akeri

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 pm

// I will be in soon. Just the time for the server to download on my boyfriend's computer.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 pm

//naraion if im not exhausted ill try to do one in 3 hours' time ie 4 your time.
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:47 pm

gah sorry about it lol family get together plus help fix freinds car, took longer then i thought sorry Dormouse
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:03 am

//nw, we'll sort it soon as we can. can just forum rp it if you like, though it's much nicer to do it IG
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 am

lol yea tell you truth i'm not goint to be here for about four days starting on tuesday (tommorow)) hmm do you want to try to do it next monday at about 8;45 General Mountain Time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defender Induction ((Sunday))   Defender Induction ((Sunday)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Defender Induction ((Sunday))
Page 1 of 1