Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Message to all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FunnyHatOfDeath

A Message to all Empty
PostSubject: A Message to all   A Message to all EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Brothers Sisters.. we are betrayed. What little we managed to endure has been ripped from my Cor'faenious and thrown away and discarded.

Our blood is up, the cry for vengeance and to rally against that which has done us wrong cries out and echoes in the darkness. We want to let their blood. We want to let fly the arrows and see them all fall and let this thought of a prioritized list fall by the way side.

But. I cannot help to think of something that we are all missing. The Coronal, the followers of the naked betrayer, the drow, even ourselves.

By making this bold attack, by providing such an obvious ploy by striking in such an obvious way the enemy has given us a sign. A conformation. Why would they give up such an asset as Gul the betrayer?

The answer after the blood is down and the thoughts are presented is this. They want all this to occur. He wants the Coronal to have her relations with her kin stressed. He wants the Black Archers and the Ellistreans to be once again at each others throats. He wants the disorganization to reign supreme. He wants to manipulate us, to have us at each others throat as we again take sides. As the black archers again hunt the Ellistreans as they appear not at the end of the list as our Lord Shevarash has sent us a sign supporting. This is a distraction. A wedge to be driven between us so they may manipulate the situation.

This is nothing more then a distraction which illustrates the very nature of the Drow threat. I cannot speak on behalf of my COr'faenious and will follow him into which ever path he wishes to take, however I would submit to those present this thought. Things cannot go back to the way they were. Obviously providing information to the Ellistreans in any way shape or form might lead to a repeat of this? Are there further traitors in their midst that Gul's betrayal was meant to distract us from discovering?

Even after our 'agreement' there are still drow that show to the ranger camp.. albeit masked and loiter about causing confusion almost daring us to start the aggression again. To shoot and bring it all down.

I would propose this. We continue this uneasy case fire. We will come for them, they know we will. The Ellistreans accept no more converts for two years time and forgo any sort of discussions that would involve them being privy to sensitive information. This would include their battlemistress.

Those that are presently accepted into their church undergo an extensive investigation including being followed by those whose opinion is unsullied by misplaced trust. Many will say they have earned our trust and this is unneeded. I will say that Gul had earner your trust and look what occurred.
I will not be a tool of these things, nor will I let our people be so easily manipulated, but further action must be taken in order to prevent this.. and this is but mere thoughts presented.

My COr’faenious along with the Coronal and perhaps even.. a Ellistrean can more decide what is required, but we cannot simply go with ‘We are sorry’ and allow our backsides to be exposed to the knife of the betrayer again.
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

A Message to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message to all   A Message to all EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

The Coronal reads this. She reads it again and then she thinks for a while. Then she has a copy made of it and seals and sends it elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
FunnyHatOfDeath

A Message to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message to all   A Message to all EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 am

To the Ellistreans - what of anything of this proposal do you accept? I know not how our kin react to such things... but I think some sort of censure is in order. Gul was brought in at your behest, this knife this traitor.

What responsibility will you take to ensure the cease fire continues?

Our previous agreement for the Ellistreans to not flaunt their existence seems to be working .. for the most part.
Staying away from the ranger camp as much as possible .. some have abided by it others seem to be testing it. To be descreet there and not draw attention to yoruselves to go unseen and gerneally stay from there. Throwing around magics to change ones size, shapechaning for fun, running in circles shouting out random names.. .. is not now or would it ever be considered descret.
Walking only in Mythr Drannor when official business calls for it - I know this not for I do not travel there often.

I would like this to continue, however to do so without censure in some capacity seems outrageous. What sanctions do you put on yourself for brining in this viper?

Wythran Tal
Son of Shevarash
Tolerance is Treason
Back to top Go down
FunnyHatOfDeath

A Message to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message to all   A Message to all EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 am

The defiance continues,

This is a message clearly from Battlemistress Ariyana indicating the agreement..

//clearly her writing style and handwriting as it is drawn froom a PM

Quote :

I wish to clear a few things up. These drow you speak of being at the ranger camp I am fully unaware of. I however know May'katcha, also traitor, or rather never truly was one of us, goes there often. She is a frost mage, so be wary. If you spot her on the surface, inform me and I would be more than glad to assist you in slaying her if you would allow me to do so. Gul Ka'rik also has gone to the camp often. The camp, however, is close to Shadowdale and the Eilistraeeans are enemies of the Zhentarim. I personally have kept my word to be discreet and cautious in the area as has most of the Shard. If any of the others have done it, they are either not one of us or simply are unawares.

Notice she speaks to the agreement and keeping her word and yet there are members of her shard Mith that fly in the face of the agreement, make meetings there, walks with an open helm clearly showing his heritage and flying in the face of such things. Additionally, adding confusion and twisting things. Intentional or not.. is this the way of it? Is this the way of words made and broken as it fits a person, as it suits their will. And then speaking words of us being a dolt, Surface Drow and throw disparity on my vow.. his very presence tempting the agreement that does in fact exist if only as a baseline with people keeping their word. Even when told that there is an agreement they insist that there is not. Why simply deny and not work within the parameters as given? Why not work to keep this alive, why fly in the face of it and tempt things, goading us into taking action?

What is to be done? Where will theis see us to.... we have other thigns to attend to. I myself found a drow there just this day and he was sent to redemption. If they gather there openly it makes what we do.. almost impossible as people see them openly and accepting. What will be done?
Back to top Go down
arcylisia

A Message to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message to all   A Message to all EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Wythran,

I hope this letter finds you in good health.

Our agreement is in a state of misunderstanding. I find it far more important to simply resolve this swiftly, and in writing, than discuss the semantics of our previous talks. To that end, I request a meeting with you, and whomever else among the Black Archers who care to attend. We will sit down for a short period and put a treaty to paper.

Until such an agreement is made, we will assume our respective groups are simply in a state of non-aggression.

As for Gul'karik and May'katcha. Our apology is more than mere words, it is the offer to set right what was wronged. Heal Ciardha's wounds. Frustrate the traitor's efforts in every way possible. You watched Lorena burn Gul'karik's body, you know this is a task we take seriously.

We will make amends by continuing our efforts against our mutual enemies: the Lolthites and Zhentarim among them. We will learn, as a temple, from this mistake.

We will not, however, ignore the mandates of Eilistraee nor cripple ourselves or our allies in apology.

With respect,
Eilysia Aelitace
Temple Diplomat

(( This letter would be delivered to Wythran directly. ))
Back to top Go down
FunnyHatOfDeath

A Message to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message to all   A Message to all EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:58 pm

*a letter returns to her*

I will attend as will more than likely my Cor'Faenious. I would only ask that whatever agreement we come with we know who is in compliance so this travesity of misunderstanding does not continue. For even if there was a misunderstanding the way we are taunted to bring about that agression again smacks of trying to find reason or excuse to cease the non agression.

Its an odd day when some of the peaceful 'Ellistreen' work to pretend an agremeemtn doesn't exist while the 'Single Minded, Hatred Filled, Surface Drow' the Sheverishians work to maintain this agreement.

Yes a meeting is.. important and needed let us find a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Message to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message to all   A Message to all Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message to all
Page 1 of 1