Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts) Empty
PostSubject: For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts)   For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 am

As ordered by our Coronal I have taken it upon myself to see to the part of the defenders reserved for those who walk the wilds.
This does not include keepers (druids), but only rangers and scouts.

What ever you think you may ir may not know about my person is at this point ireleant...what matters is the task set before us. To keep the woods surounding the jewel that is Myth Drannor safe.

We will be the eyes and ears in the woods.
We will allways be there..in the shadows..keeping and eye on both friends and foes.
We will make sure our allies can come and go in relativly safety.
We will bring a hail of arrows down upon those that wish us harm.
We will aid our bretheren in the other branches of the force we know as the defenders.

And we will do so with the woods as our domain, as Solonor Thelandiar teaches us.

Should you consider yourself ready for these tasks...come to the deeper parts of Starwood past the river-crossing at the cave-exit from Myth Drannor, I will be there.

Kivan

((( and now the ooc stuff ;-)

In order to join there are a few things to consider.
- must not be drow, half-drow, orc or half-orc
- must uphold the traditions and values of the fair-folk, show respect for life and strive to be honorst and truthfull.
- must be either ranger, scout or any multiclass combo where either ranger or scout is highest. Prestigeclasses dont count in this btw ;-)
- must be above level 5 (this is to insure that the people we let in..will most likely stay for a while ;-))
- must not be a black-archer (sheravashian)
- must swear loyalty to the Seldarine, the Coronal, the city of Myth Drannor

The one about the black archers is not up for debate since Sunshine(kivan) was given free hands with this projekt, and haveing a past as a black-archer himself he knows of the hate that drives them..and blinds them...(if in doubt..just ask him IG, when he's less grumby that is ;-))
It is an IC dession based on the rp that shaped Kivan and his past, sides I think the gloomy guys with stonefaces are best keept together rather than here.
The position of the black-archers is one of a kind, as is their rp, witch I have tipped my hat for more than once.
They do a grand job, but Kivan is not a fan of their ways. He fights drow sure...but he made an oath never to let hate blind him again ;-)

If you want to have a talk with the grumby old man about joining..pm me or send a tell IG...Kivan can most often be found in the deeper starwoods when the sun begins to set....look for a tent to your right when you enter the map from the MD-side.

(((end of ooc stuff)))
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts)   For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 am

Edited..prestigeclasses dont count when determing what class is highest..base-class only :-)
Back to top Go down

For those that walk the wilds (ranger/scouts)
Page 1 of 1