Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invitations Sent Out

Go down 
+11
KnowingMeKnowingYou
silinrul357
Arjay
Wulfe ischarri
Skyiba
SiaSacham
nraion
Dormouse
A_Roleplayer
magus_taliesin
The Coronal
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Invitations Sent Out Empty
PostSubject: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm

// OOC: These are given to those who are told they are invited. If you know either Blue or Lorien IC and would like to come, you may PM me and ask to be invited. Current list of those who have been sent an invite (and if you could post here a RSVP with days/ times that might be good):

Aramil
Redden
Blue's Family (Sayiel, Arjay, Arionna brothers, father, etc.)
The Coronal
Nraion
Katarina
Ilmyrll
Maya Silverlock
//

Dear (Invited Person),

You are cordially invited to the wedding of the Blue Mage and Lorien Sender, to be held (( ON JULY 20th, 5 PM EST)) in the Temple of the Seldarine.
The Reception will be held At the Royal Oak Inn, pending repairs. Plentiful food and drink, as well as dancing and entertainment, will be provided.

Please send RSVP to the Traveler's Star, stating your intent to abstain or join in the festivities!

Signed,
Lorien Sender

Last edited by Kari-of-Suna on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 am

Nraions grins to himself and slips his return under his sister door*

///i can't come wendsday like from 9 to about 4 or tuesday from 4-6.

writen in a spidery script is

I"ll bring Ice and i intend to do what ever it is you wish,

Signed
Nraion
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 am

//The Coronal will come if she can; once everyone else's dates and times are settled I'll see if I can
Back to top Go down
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 am

((maya is usually good with most weekends. Can do evenings during the week if I'm given a time. That's CST timezone that is.))
Back to top Go down
A_Roleplayer

A_Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Alarice is away on 'other' duties so will not hear about her friend Lorien's wedding until she returns.
Back to top Go down
Fen

Fen

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm

((I generally share Mag's hours. American Weekends or evenings (except Tuesday) would also work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 pm

// My Times are pretty much, anytime... its summer and school's out xD. I will however be gone the last week of July for vacation, so either before that, or after, would be fine for me.

Weekend is obviously best, so if anyone would like to suggest one, or exclude some???

//
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 pm

// won't be able to come yet, I am really sorry, computer isn't repaired and I don't have any other that can run the game, good wedding.
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 pm

what about the 16th at about 11 gm moutain time?
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

// the 16th is the date of KnowingMeKnowingYOu's erevan celebration. Not sure if the times overlap but I promised for weeks now to go to that if it's CET evening and i suspect quite a few people will want to go to both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

//I know 16th is out, would the day after be okay, sometime manageable, or maybe the weekend after, similar time as the Gambol? Thoughts on that?? ///
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm

///ok lol just i can't do it the next weekend lol real wedding to go to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

//How do folks feel about the 17th? //
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 am

//urf. the next 2 weekends are not good for me, but i think you guys should go ahead anway

Back to top Go down
Nigma

Nigma

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 am

// Don't think i have much to -say- into the matter *snicker*. I could go any day except for the 16th. Time does not matter, i am a good nerd that can switch to living at night without problems.

Last edited by Nigma on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lunchboxbandits.com
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

////think the 17 is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm

// What are opinions on the Weekdays of the 17th-22th?? What days would most be able to come then? //
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 pm

// I work on evening for myself and will have difficulties to fix my computer so I don't know, I am thinking about making Sayiel sick from an drow attack
Back to top Go down
BreakNova

BreakNova

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 pm

\\Will try to be there if Ariyana is let in Razz
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 am

///17th is good even 18th maybe lol pick one ill be there with out the bells and im not wearing a gong to replace the bells lmao and i will see about ari being let in for this not sure if it will go over well ic tho
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:23 pm

/// I'm down for what ever just lol not next weekend
Back to top Go down
Wulfe ischarri

Wulfe ischarri

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Sorry No one likes Mith he cant come... no matter how much he does to save the elveses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:38 pm

An answer is written in fine dwarven runes and sent to the Traveler's Star. I'll be there come whatever may. Lagnar

// Provided its around the 17th. If its done on the 18th it would have to be later in the evening for me otherwise I'd miss it.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 pm

How about the 18th. I've got my kid on the 17th still, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Right, I'm saying 18th, at lets say..... 7PM or later EST??? who's cool with that/ not cool with that? //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitations Sent Out   Invitations Sent Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Invitations Sent Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: