Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musings of a Yath'Tallar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaussafae

Gaussafae

Musings of a Yath'Tallar Empty
PostSubject: Musings of a Yath'Tallar   Musings of a Yath'Tallar EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm

*reading a letter from her brother Shard*

Usstan knew that Shyntra capitulated to quickly and now Usstan is left to pick up the pieces.

*Goblin and Orcs are summoned and a letter is sent to each of the Yath*

As dos know by now Malla Lolth is not granting dos spells, the previous Yath'Tallars have been not sharing Malla Lolths visions and she is now punishing all of us for their failure. Usstan recommend that dos surround doself with guards and gather as many scrolls and potions to you as you can. This will be a difficult time and hopefully the "Silence" will be short. Usstan goes to pray in the cave of faern, Usstan knows the names of a few Yochol, hopefully they will pass on to me the requirements to life this silence from our Mother. If usstan is killed for her brusqueness then usstan hope you all tor in the nine hells.

Signed,

Yath'Tallar Gaussafae Zau'Afin

*A letter is handed to each of the rothe and they leave to deliver the notes to the Yath*

*Gaussafae gathers up her weapons and armor and marches to the Faren crystal cave and beings laying out her ritual materials*

I call upon the Yochol, the Handmaidens of Lolth, come to me demons and answer my questions!

*A stopper is removed from a vial of acid and poured over the victim staked to the altar she has built, its screams adding an under note to the chants of Gaussafaes words*

Come forth and tell me Malla Lolths will.

*the torture of the Drow on the altar continue until the priestess summons are answered or it dies a chain filled with ten sentient creatures stands ready when this ones blood is gone*
Back to top Go down

Musings of a Yath'Tallar
Page 1 of 1