Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjay

Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days... Empty
PostSubject: Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days...   Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 pm

A select few would whisper about how, five days before the assault on Myth Drannor, Arjay was seen running from the boat to the temple, carrying Sayiel.

Since then, he's been withdrawn when he's been seen outside the temple, which has been very rarely. Sayiel has rarely been seen for those who did not come to the temple, only coming out recently, and seeming very quiet and distracted (and not healthy yet) as well.

((OOC: There will be a thread up for RP later when Sia is on, this is just to establish that yes, it's been obvious that something's up with them. As she can't get IC for another week or so, RP involving Sayiel is going to be limited to forum threads.))
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days...   Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 am

//thanks for this Arjay, limited to forum and in time since I have to borrow computer to even get on internet, if you want a rp with me, send me a PM or enter those I already have, I have skype, the forum but not the server
Back to top Go down

Arjay and Sayiel, over the past days...
Page 1 of 1