Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garok Marthog's Death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Possibilities

Possibilities

Garok Marthog's Death Empty
PostSubject: Garok Marthog's Death   Garok Marthog's Death EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

A be-scaled muscular corpse is nailed to a sturdy oak cross in the center of Shadowdale for some days. It appears to be a sort of strange cross between man, orc, and bronze dragon. Those who knew him, know that this is the body of Garok Marthog.

A skilled eye would note the body is undamaged, save for the nails through the wrists and ankles, which were obviously driven into the corpse post-mortem. He appears to have been simply struck-dead.

The following message is pinned to the corpse's chest:

The wages of disloyalty to the Black Lord are death.

This person, Garok Marthog, turned his back upon the Dread Lord and besmirched His Most Dread Name and was struck down where he stood for his blasphemous acts.

Hold fear in your heart eternally for the Black Hand, and know that there is no turning back once upon the path of the True Faith.

- Imperceptor Jhaashmaug
Back to top Go down
Mortemia

Mortemia

PostSubject: Re: Garok Marthog's Death   Garok Marthog's Death EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:07 am

As the night finally settles in and traffic of horrified eyes around Garok's body seize, a black, catlike figurine appears from the bushes surrounding the town square. It carefully searches around the area for any unwanted eyes, but sees only two guards overlooking the tree where Garok's lifeless body still hangs.

The cat sneaks closer to the two guards having a conversation, hugging walls, staying in the shade of trees and bushes in the pale moon light.

One of the guards turns around as he feels a finger tapping his shoulder. A white haired female in a red scale armor looks at him scared, like she had just seen a ghost. She stutters a bit, clearly having a trouble saying it out loud: "Th-there is a... There is a drow..." she whispers.

"Speak up clearly!" the other guard commands her with a strong voice.

She then manages to gather her voice and say: " I think there is a drow inside our town walls. No, I mean I know there is! I just saw her leaving one of the houses on the south side of town, traveling with a group of two. I did see her face before she covered it with hood. The two traveling with her was unknown to me." she says pointing her hands towards south.

"A drow you say? This can not be happening during our watch. Follow me Dread Brother and pray that Bane brings us fortune of capturing that spider breed and her lackeys!" the older Zhentarim officer says to his brother in arms.

"You wait here and watch how we bring this doomed creature here to share the fate of this dragon blood!" he continues.

The female then nods, sits near the fire as if waiting, while the guards tighten the straps on their armors, unsheaten their blades and start running towards south where the drow was last seen.

As time passes and the guards reach the south side, they see everything seems to be in order. Only one guards standing on the street with a torch, ever so cautiously keeping an eye of his surroundings. A few quick words with the guard at street reveals that there has been no drow sightings, nothing. It has been almost too quiet, compared to a normal grave yard shift at Shadowdales. Usually there's at least few drunks, pick pockets or harlots pestering the guards at duty. Now it just... Calm.

As the guards finally return to their post, they quickly realise something is wrong. The lanterns and torches around town square are all dead and the bright moonlight seems to be the only thing keeping the darkness out.

Both of the guards knew what it was... The dead body of Garok Marthok had been forcefully ripped and gnawed down.
Only the nails holding pieces of Garok's clothing, blood and torn pieces of his flesh were left behind.
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: Garok Marthog's Death   Garok Marthog's Death EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Merreck walks past the spot where Garok Marthok had been displayed only to find small reminants "damn, I wish to have cut a flank from him for some stew...." he walks away irritated and slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garok Marthog's Death   Garok Marthog's Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Garok Marthog's Death
Page 1 of 1