Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Zhents propose a tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjay

The Zhents propose a tournament Empty
PostSubject: The Zhents propose a tournament   The Zhents propose a tournament EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 pm

((Arjay carries word into the camp))

I was approached in the beastlands by Desmodu of the Zhents, who begged peace to deliver a message, then leave.

Apparently, the Church of Bane is holding a tournament at some indeterminate time in the future. It will be held in Freehaven, where they have no authority. ANyone who can pay a writ of nobility ((lesser rp token)) can enter.

I am sure you all will hear about this somewhere, which is why I'm passing it along. Let me caution you that even in Free Haven, I would caution you against putting any faith in your safety with Zhentarim around, if you're so inclined as to try to enter.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

The Zhents propose a tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zhents propose a tournament   The Zhents propose a tournament EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:05 am

*blue reads this*

i believe this could be a trap as well tho when zhents envolved anything could be a trap and most often is.. i see for now this may be an attempt to find out who is and isnt with the elves and target them afterwards.. so should you decide to enter i advice you if asked or brought up mention you heard about it else where and as always watch your backs.. never trust a zhent..

blue mage
Back to top Go down

The Zhents propose a tournament
Page 1 of 1