Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Haven - Beware

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FunnyHatOfDeath

Free Haven - Beware Empty
PostSubject: Free Haven - Beware   Free Haven - Beware EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:45 pm

It has come to my attention that the village of Freehaven has come to shelter a group of Dhearow. One of which is the Dhearow Edrik. Of course the village of Freehaven welcomes any and all, but I wonder if they truly wish to take him in given that he himself has spoke of being a Chosen of Lloth. I wonder if they invite such Chaos openly or are simply unaware. I would think that perhaps they are unaware of the festering sore of betrayal and back biting they have in their midsts. This thing gather together like minded dhearow and uses Freehaven to plot chaos above. He has claimed an alliance with the Druid Circle, he has claimed that the Thayans provide him enchanting work, he has named other allies Yasher and Attis to name a few. However, why would any group or people endanger themselves by associating with this blight? The answer being they wouldn't. He is simply providing for the chaos that his goddess desires. It is only a matter of time before the priestess in the dark hear of this and bring their fight to FreeHaven itself searching out the new home and hole of the 'heretic'. How long will FreeHaven's hospitality be abused by this blight. How long will his lies be readily spilling and bringing ill down upon them over and over again. There are people that barely hold themselves back given the sovergnty of FreeHaven, but for how long? How long until the knives are out in the darkenss? How long until the people of Free Haven are caught between the gathering dheaorw and those who rise to the occassion to take advantage of the budding 'target rich enviornment'? How long?
Back to top Go down
Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Free Haven - Beware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Haven - Beware   Free Haven - Beware EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:56 pm

*a guantleted hand reaches out and takes one of the notices and chuckles*

Well it would seem usstan have attracted alot of attention here. Poor Kivvil as long as usstan obey the laws of the settlement they will do business with those that pay.

*Puts the notice back and admires it. Nods his head and moves to the fire smiling*
Back to top Go down

Free Haven - Beware
Page 1 of 1