Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough Empty
PostSubject: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Dear High Harvestmistress,

I was traveling in mission for the past few weeks, and when I came back some people told me that a Bounty post about me was in the town's board signed by Justin McGregor, with the only justification "Aid Myth Drannor",

I didn't understand why they did it, there were no other explanations, and I am a member of Shadowdale Clergy and a Temple's Priestess,

So I came to Shadowdale yesterday to clarify the situation, I entered town unarmed and immediately looked on the bulletin board, there was nothing about me, nor banning notices,

but for my surprise I saw a post about Justin McGregor, warning that now he would be an outlaw,

then, I went to the Temple to ask your blessing and help to discover what is my "Real" situation? what are the acusations against me? the proofs and testemony? cause as you ordered me when I arrived town, I NEVER attacked, mistreated or injured a Zhentarim... in fact, I already saved many of them, healed Myu once, raised Lendrik two times, and protected Fain and Turk from been coldly murdered, and many others,

and I helped and aided them to protect Shadowdale from many dangerous and deadly foes many times in the past as Desmodu can testify,

this situation can't continue, and I had serious problems with Zhentarim soldiers yesterday inside the temple, in front of our Altar M'lady Glamerie as you could personally testify... and I preferred to leave the city without fighting back because I didn't want to disrespect your orders or profane our holy ground,

please go to Shadowdale authorities and gather all the correct information about the charges and my situation since the man who posted the bounty is a proved lier and traitor,

They are acusing me to "Aid" Myth Drannor, but as you know we have many Temples and Shrines around the entire continent, as we are a "common faith"... and was you High Harvestmistress that put me in charge of our Shrine in Cormanthor as the Harvestmistress of Myth Drannor, where I fulfill my duties with neutrality even in the face of the terrible evil the Zhentarim represent,

and be extra careful from now, because Zhents, their spies, their coward informers and allies are disrespecting our Temple, our clerics, the citizens, refusing the sacred sanctuary our "House of Plenty" offers to the people who ask... they are carrying weapons, threatening, assaulting, casting agressive spells and attacking people inside our Sacred Walls, I ask you to please take strong measures against these insults because our Church and Goddess must be respected by the importance she has,

blesses upon you, our brothers and sisters,

Priestess of Chauntea Julia Navarre Sallavarian
Member of Shadowdale's Temple "The House of Plenty"
Harvestmistress of Myth Drannor

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm waiting an answer for a few weeks and nothing yet, I'm starting to get worried,

everything well at the Temple? our brothers and sisters are fine? is the House of Plenty taking part of the Harvest Festival?

please give me a sign so I can calm my heart down,

be blessed,

Harvestmistress Julia Navarre Sallavarian.

Back to top Go down
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:29 am

The High Harvestmistress speaks gently to her

"Harvestmistress Julia, we are on very difficult ground. Everyone of a good heart suffers under them. As you know, we are only allowed to remain open as long as we ensure good crop yield for the Zhent overlords. It is better for us and for the people of Shadowdale if the Temple remains open, and as you've said they are arbitrary and violence prone.

It isn't in our power to lift the bounty on you, or even to influence the zhent decision. That would be up to them.

I'm sorry, Julia.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 am

Dear Glamerie,

Thank you High Harvestmistress for your gently answer, I understand our situation and pray for better days,

but I'm not even sure that a bounty over my head really officially exists, there is no indication of that, can be just a rumor or a personal matter of one individual that is not even a Zhentarim anymore,

please M'lady, Could you go to their Captain and ask for an "official statement" ?

I'll be anxiously waiting for an answer while making preparations for the Harvest Festival here in Cormanthor,

blessings,

Harvestmistress Julia Navarre Sallavarian.

Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Julia

Please under no circumstances come into town at the moment * the letter that she received is sent to Julia to explain why*

High Harvestmistress Glamerie
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:51 pm

I very much appreciated your efforts M'lady, thank you,

Now the situation lies in the hands of our Beloved Holy Mother,

Pray for me please,

Julia.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Reluctantly the High Harvestmistress passes the letter to Julia

Assistant DM Longbow wrote:

Dirt-Queen;

After being briefed by one of the town's fine protectors on this Julia, her banishment is not only confirmed, but I'm also bumping up her bounty to twenty-five thousand stags. She's not only been aiding the peoples' enemy, the Coronal, but she's also tried to undermine peace within the dale by helping to disrupt negotiations with a powerful arcanist.

This matter is concluded.

Dread Knight Jenkins
Deputy Commanding Officer
Brigade of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 am

The Real "people's enemy" are the Zhentarim, and as the Chauntea's Emissary in Myth Drannor, of course I must keep a close relationship with the Coronal and the elves,

And as I said before, they are accusing me to "Aid" Myth Drannor, but as you know we have many Temples and Shrines around the entire continent, as we are a "common faith". Will the Zhentarim banish all the Earth Mother's delegates because they could come from Baldur's Gate or Waterdeep ?

If they banned me because I disturbed "negotiations with a powerful arcanist", I'm Honored Lady Glamerie, cause or this "arcanist" was a Lich King who invaded Town with an army of undeads to retrieve a powerful Shadow Artifact from the ruins of the Sage's Tower, and the Coward Zhentarim tried to seal a Pact with the nasty creature and gave him free access to the area. Imagine what a terrible fate would experienced our already suffered people in the hands of such evil,

or the "arcanist" they are talking aboult was a huge Titan creature who attacked Shadowdale and the Bastard Zhentarim, cowardly again, tried to save their worthless carcasses delivering to the giant, by force, 30 of our farmer's sons and daughters, and myself, as slaves to certain pain and death,

so M'lady, if these are the alleged reasons to put a bounty over my head, I'm very Proud of it, cause I did what all our Mother's Priests should do, defended the farmers, the families, the poor and needy, and will continue doing,

I never hurt or attacked a Zhentarim, as you ordered me, even when they perpetrated all these dreadful acts and more, but as all authoritarian powers, they are stupid and blind, so now I'll be here in Myth Drannor, improving our Shrine and services in the Farmlands, and personally working directly to Hunt and Defeat the Zhentarim occupation army to finally see Shadowdale free,

if things become difficult to you, our clerics and followers, please know that you have allies and a safe welcoming refuge here with us,

all the Blessings to you and our brothers and sisters,

Harvestmistress Julia Navarre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough   Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough
Page 1 of 1