Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Words from the grave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StaurosMallack

Words from the grave Empty
PostSubject: Words from the grave   Words from the grave EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 am

A letter is delivered to the Ulath'tallar by a goblin runner the letter has the seal on of Quellar called Gwenosef.

Malla Ulath'tallar

As a loyal jaluk of Malla Lolth usstan feel responsible to inform you of what happening to the camp of refugees one of the few that still stands after the fall of Maerimydra, after the Silence of Malla Lolth and the tests She is putting on udos, to prove our worth.
Usstan is accused of hereshy along with usstan mistress, accused for hereshy from those that are weak and heretics themselves, those that lead our kind to extiction, those that made the wrath of Malla Lolth to fall upon udos heads.
The Dabel'kith are working along with vampires of surface at the moment our last people are attacking from undead in each cycle barely standing the Banshee's bitch attacks.
The Zau'afin are not making a single plan on retaking Maerimydra they are not even interest of it, seeming to enjoy maybe their Quellars of tents, so much for ambition.
Yath'tallar Shyntra the "pride" of our people is passing more time on surface working with lesser tribes as humans that follow pathetic Gods as Bane than at our tunnels seeing ghosts and heretics all over the place, turning even the most loyal jaluken to have start doupts if we can return to Maerimydra even after a thousand cycles.
Arrogant slaves walk among the camp carrying weapons, insulting jaluken and refusing to follow even the simplest of commands.
They call me and my Mistress heretics, i call them heretics all, they deserve the wrath of the Spider Queen, they deserve their Quellar's of tents, they deserve to stay where they are in a pathetic pit.
Usstan think this leadership can not only lead us to recapture Maerimydra, but not even survive this test of Malla Lolth, and die as it deserve to us.
My champion Slevetarm guides my arm, Malla Lolth is guiding my wits , usstan will not stop fighting till usstan step my foot at the top of Maerimydra, we need a change of leadership or we are doomed, usstan suggests the Ullath'tallar pass all the Yathrinen and Matron's of the camp from the tests of Malla Lolth and then we will see who is the Heretics.
Usstan takes a blood oath that they will die all by my sword in the name of the Spider that Waits, Usstan will wait as my Lord waits and will weave chaos and destruction as Malla Lolth instructs, usstan will lead our kind back at Maerimydra and then we will see who is the heretic.
Usstan will not hide usstan is not a Vhaurinite coward, neither following the Moondancer bith, usstan will be around to back his words.

Lolth tlue Malla!

Signed.

Killian D'Xal Gwenosef.
Back to top Go down

Words from the grave
Page 1 of 1