Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danger lurks out there.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taeron

Taeron

Danger lurks out there. Empty
PostSubject: Danger lurks out there.   Danger lurks out there. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Rumor spreads around Shadowdale that another Zhent patrol was found dead in the forest.
Their skulls were split open by an axe...
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Danger lurks out there.   Danger lurks out there. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 pm

After Danika hears the rumours about the dead Zhent patrols she turns to her dog Gin at the camp she set near to the ruins of Elminster's house.

The small young woman sighs and pets the head of her dog.

"I don't understand it. I do hate Zhents and I know they are cruel. I witnessed how they slain an elf just because she was rude. I grew up in Daggerdale... but perhaps Master Ulstar is right and this elven kingdom and it's dwarven allies are as cruel as Zhents. Eye to eye... why people do this? Why they can't stop this fight? Oh, how I wish Elminster would alive and back. Such things could never happen when he was the defender here in Shadowdale I am sure."

The she puts out the fire and climbs into her bedroll to sleep.

Last edited by Karasu on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Danger lurks out there.   Danger lurks out there. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 pm

The rumors are quite clear about one thing. They were not killed by magics, nor arrows. Not even elven swords. They were killed by a barbaric weapon. An axe.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Danger lurks out there.   Danger lurks out there. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:32 pm

OOC: corrected according the clarification
Back to top Go down
FunnyHatOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: Danger lurks out there.   Danger lurks out there. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 pm

*wytrhan hears the rumours and mumbles to himself* Taeron doenst usually starts fights, but he damn well finsihes them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger lurks out there.   Danger lurks out there. Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger lurks out there.
Page 1 of 1