Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty Pageant comming soon!

Go down 
+3
Jakunen
Gorebash
Diamondwing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoneskinsnake

Stoneskinsnake

Beauty Pageant comming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 pm

The Shadowdale Harvest Festival will be hosting a Beauty Pageant in a Tenday!

Come on over to see beautiful women, and handsome men all dressed their best in this wonderful showing.

Anyone is welcome to sign up to be in the competition!

The contest will go as follows:

1- The competitors will sign up for the competition, and then in order of signing in, they will get themselves ready. It will cost 100 gold to get in on the fun. Both winners of the pageant (As it is open for males and females) Will be named Beauty Queen and Handsome King for the day, as well as receive various gifts from the show's sponsor Anna.

2- The competitors after getting dressed will make a short speech on what they will do when they are announced beauty queen or king. The more heartfelt, the more likely it is to go over well with the watchers.

3- After the speeches made from both the males and females, the talent show will begin. You are welcome to be as creative as you like, however, hurting any of the commoners or those in attendance will not be tolerated.

4- After the talent portion of the pageant, voting will commence. Everyone is welcome to have ONE vote for whomever they would like to be to be king or queen. The Participants are also welcome to vote, actually they are required to, but they cannot vote for themselves.

5- After the voting, The winner will be announced and they will be awarded with Ten-Thousand Gold apiece.

Food and ale will be served by the farmers, as well as dances after the show.

*Signed in a pretty cursive "Anna"*

(OOC: The event is to be held at Three O'clock Saturday November 12th 2011 Central Time (America). This will probably be a player done event, so don't come expecting DM tokens or anything like that. However if a DM would like to help me host it, that'd be great!)
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 am

/// Nichy would of been perfect for this...
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:43 am

Sordoc peers at the notice.

"Hmmph, Whu' madness be thissen? Beauty ain't muchen use in thissen world. Still let 'em have theer contest, if only ta distract em a tad."

and walks off shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:08 pm

*If news of this pageant should reach Ardylan by word of mouth, he'd simply laugh. There aren't any handsome men or beautiful women in Shadowdale, as far as he is concerned.*

"Hah! Nothing but ugly orcs and disfigured demonspawn. Let them have fun with that."
Back to top Go down
Stoneskinsnake

Stoneskinsnake

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Te festival will be rescheduled due to the rain! It will probably be the next day.

/// OOC: My dad didn't tell me until the last second that he needed me.. so I have to leave for a couple of hours. The Festival has been moved back to 9:00 PM Central time. (Today, Saturday November 12th 2011)
Back to top Go down
Stoneskinsnake

Stoneskinsnake

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:31 am

/// OOC:

The Pageant was a huge success, thanks for all who showed, I really appreciated it, plus I really enjoyed hosting it. I know things were kinda boring, but I hope you got enough goodies to keep ya happy.. xD!

Congrats to Francesca and Giah for winning the contest. Since Anna got to vote, She voted for Giah because she loved his story.. that was the vote that tipped you!

So sad Anna got thrown in jail right after everything was done. Sorry to anyone that still had things to do with me, IC things dragged me away.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:36 am

((I missed it =(

Can the next one be held at a slightly earlier time? 4 am isnt doable for me =p
Back to top Go down
Stoneskinsnake

Stoneskinsnake

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 am

/// I'll see what I can do.. We're on completely different time scheduels.. I can stay up as late, or wake up as early as needed though.. so, We'll see..
Back to top Go down
Canith

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 am

//Sorry Aviain disappeared. Storm was'a'ragin' and my power went out for a couple of hours. I was less than pleased. Aviain was going to make a proper fool of himself too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stoneskinsnake

Stoneskinsnake

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 pm

/// Would have been fun. We had like 5 guys sign up towards the end, and like 4 women. It was fun. I still have the votes and numbers for the raffle written down.
Back to top Go down
KSC

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:39 pm

((I would have attended but your OP said in a tenday so I assumed at least a week and completely ignored the date given.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Pageant comming soon!   Beauty Pageant comming soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty Pageant comming soon!
Page 1 of 1