Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bye Bye Dalelands

Go down 
+6
nlyh
Lichy Popo
Ticladesign
Grave_Zero
Coroebus
citizensnips
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanada

Kanada

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Not gonna be overdramatic here. Stopped in last night to say bye to a few people. Sure most people who care have noticed I haven't been on. Dalelands started being more drama then rp, and so I am gone. Had some good times, had bad times. Have fun guys.
Back to top Go down
citizensnips

citizensnips

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Haven't met you ingame but i'm sorry to hear it.
My iron rule after some sore experiences with rp communities is = rp stays inside rp never into rl.
I wish you well in future experiences and would say good bye Smile
Back to top Go down
Coroebus

Coroebus

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Sorry to see you go Kanada, good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Grave_Zero

Grave_Zero

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Bad to hear this Sad I hope one day you'll return ... Good luck to U!
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 pm

They're probably playing Skyrim! Very Happy

*waves*

Bye Kanada!!! We miss you!
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:18 pm

These goodbye posts are not constructive at all.
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Kan haz the right to say Goodbye Ticla Smile ...

Hopefully he'll miss us and his no doubt rp invested toons and check in once in a while to see if the atmospheres more to his liking.

It's hard to hear that people are upset or unhappy, but as long as they are not insulting to the server or its players we shouldn't take it personally.

Things change, babies grow up and get jobs and have babies, the world blows up, things move on and then start over where they began.
Back to top Go down
nlyh

nlyh

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Not to cast dirt on the thread here but Ticla does have a point. To leave the message, "Dalelands started being more drama then rp, and so I am gone" is very suggestive, but without any feedback as to what is meant. It can be offered as positive criticism or not at all.

Nevertheless always sad to see people go so bye Kanada
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Farewell and good luck.
Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Perhaps it's best that any issues he did have here can be PM'ed to the staff as opposed to written all over these forums. I don't think he owes any of the players a reason for why he is leaving. Best of luck in your future mate and hope to see you return sometime.
Back to top Go down
Kanada

Kanada

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:51 pm

I offered that statement as a reason I am leaving, not as an attempt to drag dirty laundry out into the daylight. If I wanted to, i would have. Needless to say, I'm leaving for my own reasosns. Wish all the people I made friends with here a fun and happy time. Adios.
Back to top Go down
Johnggernaut

Johnggernaut

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:35 pm

It can be constructive if we look at what members leaving are giving the reasons for, taking them and making sure we aren't part of a problem that members are leaving over.

Can't improve ourselves and our server if we can't understand why people aren't having fun anymore or leaving. I say we take this, like the other goodbye posts as a way to improve the server and each others' experiences. It can be done.

And Kanada, have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Lambert

Lambert

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 pm

I've enjoyed all my interactions with Kanada. I hope Kanada will return to us soon as I hope to play with him again.

I enjoyed his drow female very much and his gnome rogue. Always a great roleplayer and a positive player as far as I am concerned.

I understand the need to take a break, and think it is a great idea. I hope your departure is short and you will return with fresh energy.

Lam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Bye Dalelands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Dalelands   Bye Bye Dalelands Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Dalelands
Page 1 of 1