Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On a hill outside of myth drannor...

Go down 
+2
citizensnips
enigma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
citizensnips

citizensnips

On a hill outside of myth drannor... Empty
PostSubject: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:30 am

Knight Protector Elric is seen leaving the city accompanied by Apprentice Knight Giah Lannars.
To those who would inquire he would reply "Tis a holy matter"

They are then seen atop of a hill overlooking the city (visible to all of those within)
Elric then proceeds to create a make-shift shrine to the morninglord and kneels infront of it.
Afterwards he seems to be a statue... unmoving from a praying position with The Apprentice knight by his side looking over him.

Those in close promixity to the hill would hear the following litany recited over and over:

O my glorious morninglord, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all of my sins, because I dread the loss of the dawn and the wickedness of the night. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life.

It seems he will not move from this position for at least another cycle of the dawn.

Last edited by citizensnips on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
enigma

enigma

PostSubject: Re: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 am

Silhouetted against the setting sun, the Abbot of the Temple of Lathander ascends the hill bearing a basket containing rye bread, sunflower seeds and several bunches of freshly picked berries. He places the basket and a flagon of water at a respectful distance from the Knight Protector doing his penance.

"He takes it too hard on himself..." Elijah stays for a while longer, listening to the litany with a pensive gaze, robes rustling in the evening breeze.

Back to top Go down
citizensnips

citizensnips

PostSubject: Re: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 am

With a day passed the penance is over..
Elric dismisses the Apprentice knight and heads back to the city.
Back to top Go down
FunnyHatOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:06 pm

*as he was praying serving his pennace a large figurie with his hand on a white wolf can be seen almost mouthing the same words while watchinghis from afar - he never approaches and gives the man a wide birth.*
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:02 pm

From a distance Castor watches Elric walk back towards the city, his two hands folded together in front of him covered by the sleaves on his red and golden robe. His bright blue eyes with a serius look in them.

"The path of a faithfull is a hard one.
To one that bears both to mark and the zeal of his lord, its even harder...
Lathander himself might be inclined to veiw your actions with less stern eyes than you yourself dear Brother....I pray the Morning Lord oneday you will come to realize this"

A faint smile quickly passes the dawnmasters lips, then he nods to himself and walks back towards the temple in deep thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Giah is seen guarding his Knight protector high above the hill. Unmoving and some may never even seen him blink from beneath his helmets visor his piercing blue eyes lay ever vigilant upon the surroundings as he protected His master in arms and faith. His sword held in the ceremonious position to his chest, tip pointed skywards. The dawning light reflecting a beam that over the hours would slowly pass by him. As the new morning came and the penance was served he helped Elric up and gave him a blessing of the morning lord and began to walk him back.
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Upon hearing of Dawn Master Castor's words in the recent days, one of the higher ranked priests from the church of the morninglord leaves a note for Knight Lightsmane.

I am glad to see you have begun meditation. The meeting I have asked for earlier is no longer needed following recent news. The morning lord is kind and patient and will reward you for doing the same. Listen to brother Castor's words, he is wiser than most of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a hill outside of myth drannor...   On a hill outside of myth drannor... Empty

Back to top Go down

On a hill outside of myth drannor...
Page 1 of 1