Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A call for Scholars.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karris

Karris

A call for Scholars. Empty
PostSubject: A call for Scholars.   A call for Scholars. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:54 am

A call for Scholars. Logo5

Quote :

Greetings,

I am searching for scholars, mages and historians and others with aligned interests. I seek to establish a study of some of the more mysterious consequences of the period known as the Time of Troubles where the Powers were forced to walk among us. More specifically, the creation of what is known as 'Dead Magic' zones and the occurence of 'Wild Magic'.

My motivation is a deeper understanding of the scientific theorems by which we command the Weave, and how an exterior set of greater variables is potent enough to influence and even override the control we, as wizards, exert upon the Weave. Ultimately, I have a desire to deduct a set of theorems which possesses the ability to influence this greater set of variables, using calculus mathematics to discern a greater power of integral equations.

Lastly, if you lack the required intellect to truly understand the deeper meanings of theoretical magic, but still have a fleeting interest in the subject, we shall most likely require willing retainers for guarding, scouting and other practical uses during our expeditions. If any of this have an interest, do not hesitate to send a missive or seek me out.

Your In Magic,

Sophia Graythorne
Back to top Go down
Klawn

Klawn

PostSubject: Re: A call for Scholars.   A call for Scholars. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 pm

*Sophia Graythrone recieves a letter from Calkin Kiesto, explaining about his own studies on the topic and similar approach based on thermodynamics.*
Back to top Go down
star23_16

PostSubject: Re: A call for Scholars.   A call for Scholars. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 am

May'katcha pauses as she notice the poster in Freehaven and step up to it, she slowly read through the text before she smirks.

"My motivation is a deeper understanding of the scientific theorems by which we command the Weave, and how an exterior set of greater variables is potent enough to influence and even override the control we, as wizards, exert upon the Weave..."

A small chuckle escape from her before she shake her head and walk on with a mutter.
"Wizards ..it us sorceress and sorcerer who command the weave. At any rate i suppose it a interesting concept to study...perhaps i hear more of these ...wizards and book worms"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call for Scholars.   A call for Scholars. Empty

Back to top Go down

A call for Scholars.
Page 1 of 1